Replacing caffeine with nicotine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Cary, NC, USA
Am I the only one who does this? Find it hard to believe nobody else has replaced their morning coffee with a few hits off their PV.

I guess a lot of folks are trying to cut out nicotine and/or morning coffee is a ritual for them, but I find a few puffs on my PV is just plain easier than getting out of bed in a fog and stumbling to the kitchen to make coffee. Not to mention having to get dressed while half-asleep etc.

So how about it, anyone else replaced their morning coffee/tea/caffeine with ecigs?

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

MarKa

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2013
SoCal
I still drink coffee in the morning, but I do use nicotine instead of caffeine for gaming now :p

I used to drink a lot of soda/coffee while playing video games late at night to stay alert, now I just vape instead. It doesn't get me quite as amped as the caffeine, but it keeps me alert and I'd imagine its healthier than all the sugar I was drinking before!

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
Lack of caffeine and nicotine in the morning IS hazardous to your health. Not mine. Yours. At least until I get my vape on and a half pot of coffee into me.

And with statements like that, there is no doubt retired1 did retire from the military LMAO.

Hazardous to your health was being new to the military, and working midshift... and not having a pot of coffee ready in the morning for the Chief and other SNCO's.

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
i have to have both. I rarely drink coffee but i do do a soda in the morning. Pepsi max or diet coke.

diet coke!!!!

tropic-thunder-quotes-45.jpg

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
And with statements like that, there is no doubt retired1 did retire from the military LMAO.

Hazardous to your health was being new to the military, and working midshift... and not having a pot of coffee ready in the morning for the Chief and other SNCO's.

Oh yeah...the majority of our Staff NCO's were afflicted with what we jokingly referred to as "coffee elbow." Developed a chronic case of it myself.

That said, my coffee intake has plummeted since I started vaping. Used to drink a couple of pots a day...now I just do a cup in the morning.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread