• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Reservations for the East Coast Meet Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raenon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
yes I did :)
you must call in to get it to count in the 25 rooms
the code boxes on line don't count:(

So we really need everyone who already booked to call in and make sure they're being counted properly.

I'm planning on going, but have not booked yet (I need to make sure I can get enough time off work at that time).

conrad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
Warrenton,VA,USA
So we really need everyone who already booked to call in and make sure they're being counted properly.

I'm planning on going, but have not booked yet (I need to make sure I can get enough time off work at that time).

yes they need to have them put code and state that we are part of the group in the comments section in the hotel pc

conrad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
Warrenton,VA,USA
There are several bars and restaurants in the Central Park area of Fredericksburg that are friendly to Vapers. (One exit south of the hotel exit.)

I am not familiar with the locations near the hotel. I don't travel that far north normally! LOL

:)
we hope you will give up some more of your secret vaping holes

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Conrad said that there are quite a few places in the area. Some are one exit away and there is a Holiday Inn with a lounge one mile away. I don't think we will have a problem finding a place to eat and have drinks. We will mostly be at the hotel on Saturday but some of us are coming in on Friday :) and may want to hang out somewhere other than the rooms.

As somenone said earlier....If you booked already, please make sure you used the code. If not please call and change it. Also, if you made your reservation online, call to make sure they put you under our block of rooms.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
We will protect you Conrad!! :)

I was in chat (Vapers Place) and filled many of them in. Those guys don't care. lol They are just coming for a party and will play it all by ear. haha! Most of us have each other's cell phone #'s so we will track them down :p

I have not been to NuVapor though. I don't go there very much. If you do, maybe you could tell them what's going on or post it there.

Guineahill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
King George Virginia USA
I sent you a PM conrad!

There are several locations one exit south of the hotel that are vaper friendly.... Cheeseburger in Paradise, Smokey Bones, and Buffalo Wild Wings are all great. Bailey's and Hard Times have smoking sections.

Smokey Bones and BWW are able to handle larger parties - and if we give them warning they would happily set aside an area for us.

Let me know any details and I would be happy to work as a liaison!

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
I sent you a PM conrad!

There are several locations one exit south of the hotel that are vaper friendly.... Cheeseburger in Paradise, Smokey Bones, and Buffalo Wild Wings are all great. Bailey's and Hard Times have smoking sections.

Smokey Bones and BWW are able to handle larger parties - and if we give them warning they would happily set aside an area for us.

I love Cheeseburger in Paradise! We don't have one here!! Great food and awesome drinks!! :thumbs: Oh, and I love Jimmy Buffett!!!

Thanks guys!!

conrad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
Warrenton,VA,USA
I sent you a PM Conrad!

thank you sorry been working long hours
I love the frozen margarita's @ cheeseburger in Paradise
lets see who where and what night every one wants to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread