Restock Wish List - Post CNY

Status
Not open for further replies.

strifeimmaculate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Soooooo the CNY ended over a month ago and I'm wondering when the following will be back in stock.....

Nano
Kanger T2 heads
Kanger T3 heads
Vision VV Nova Heads

Not busting your chops just trying to plan my next order :toast:

-Don

Yah! I'm wondering the same thing! I need Vision Nanos (5 at least), I need a Vision Black STV Kit, and I need at least 6 atomizer heads for my Novas in varying resistances.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
hey sorry guys didnt see this- according to Vision we are getting our huge shipment sent out today that will replenish all their stuff, Kanger said they were shipping on the 1st of April but I think they missed ...spoke to them and they havent given an update. This is probably their worse catch up time in a long time...but its possible by the end of the week all of it will be back in stock....also SLB ego VV megas and regulars are shipping out beginning of next week...

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
on its way to four month and the Vivi nova is MIA

i know right...lol, we had them in stock a lil longer than most as we always carry lots and lots, then we were able to get an emergency restock of some novas in colors (might be still some up in stock). We really appreciate everyone's patience....seriously.

Lightseeker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Illinois
I was getting nervous so I ordered the vivi nova clone set..I'm used to the mini vivi novas that this is huge compared to them. BUT it worked really well for me. I'm so thankful you offered the clones. I may order heads for the clones along with the vivi novas when they arrive. Thanks for the great option.

byggd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2011
So Cal
hey sorry guys didnt see this- according to Vision we are getting our huge shipment sent out today that will replenish all their stuff, Kanger said they were shipping on the 1st of April but I think they missed ...spoke to them and they havent given an update. This is probably their worse catch up time in a long time...but its possible by the end of the week all of it will be back in stock....also SLB ego VV megas and regulars are shipping out beginning of next week...
Thanks, Danno. You gave us what we needed to know, a "tentative" restock date. I deal with China and even though we are a global company there are still unforeseen delays at times so I feel your pain bradda.

Keep up the great work!

-Don

Gibby!

Oct 23, 2011
ABQ, NM

Tell Kanger to hurry! My stock of 1.8's is running low! :ohmy: The 1.5's are definitely not for me...

Rev Narwhal

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2012
I've been intrigued by the ViVi Nova Mini for some time and have been anxious to try it out. I've been sitting on a ejuice order so I could get all of these things together. The Mini offers something I wish many of the tanks would try, which is that the threading is reversed. I really want to see how this compares to the units like the TiTan, Nova, and even the SplitFire which have the threads on the inside of the tube in regards to leaking. If those are better, and use the same technology as the normal Novas, they may become my favorite thing ever.

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
I do believe Danno addressed this thread in post #8 allready?
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gotvapes/401677-restock-wish-list-post-cny.html#post9187929
Please understand we are trying. Many other venders are feeling the same china crunch, Patience is needed.

If the tone of this thread keeps going down hill We may have to close it. (just an observation)

Input your requested need and I'm sure Danno will do all he can to get the requested needs posted here up as fast as he receives the stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread