• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Rochester area chit-chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
wow way cool can't wait....lol I mean really WAY cool!!!!!!! How're we getting them from u to us tho? or did Al already get that taken care of.....u see he doesn't tell ME anything LOL

That's not worked out yet, we'll think of something... You'll have them, even if I have to deliver them to you.

sl_rat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Western, NY
Ok guys I have to share!!! Cuz I just figured this out....(well with some help of course.) But I have been vaping for 157 days as of a few minutes ago.......and I have NOT smoked 8998 cigarettes in that time........GOD DO I FEEL GOOD lol

Congrats Heather!!!! so let me get this straight ya'll..... i miss a get-together and you've ALL become mod hounds??!??!! LOL

Joed

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
Western NY - US
I think it's going to be a requirement for membership in the Upstate NY group. everyone must own at least one Red Rocket. We have a good start on it lol

Nothing bad about that. Mike did a great job on them and the price is fair. When I saw the look on your face when you were vaping in it I know we were going home with one. I was pleasantly surprised when we went home with two! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread