The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Round2 Taste Test....TESTERS PLESAE READ

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Hi All...sorry I don't have time to do individual PM's....here's the deal. Just hit the reset button and start from scratch. Please don't try to compare the last batch with this one.

Your going to receive 8 cartomizers. They will be numbered like this:
    1A,2A,3A,4A
    1B,2B,3B,4B

No tricks....no controls.....The LETTER corresponds to the top note......the NUMERAL corresponds to the base mix.......therefore......1A and 1B will have the SAME top note but different bases. And so on.

What we want to know is which of them do you like best......1A....or 1B.......2A....or 2B.......and so on. Everyone that gave me a review for the first round is included in this round. RavenRose is taking SK's place.

We want to move FAST on this so if you want your opinion considered I need it by Monday. You will have your packages Saturday. Since you all seemed to like those Holiday batteries and I have a boatload of them.....I'm sending you each another one for being such good sports and so helpful. :) Cheers!! and THANK YOU!!!!

oh....I forgot to mention.....these samples are 18mg :vapor: WOOT!

2. Allazar

Allazar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    Awesome LK... I will be waiting for the mailman and set out the net snares tonight... ;)
    I filled in the Bengal Tiger Pit trap because it was not successful last time! :(
    hmmmmm... perhaps I should go with a backup trap since the mailman may be more cautious after the last net snare... :facepalm:
    *goes off to plot evil thoughts on how to entrap the mailman and hold him for ransom until the Smoke Stik package is delivered!*
    :lol:

Seriously LK, you are too good to us... thank you for the opportunity to provide input as it is appreciated! :toast:

3. Paislia

Paislia Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2011
    NY, USA
    LK,

Noted, and I will be stalking my mailman tomorrow for sure!!!! Another battery? WOOT!!! You really ARE too good to us! Thanks for the heads up on the 18mg - I will practice with some 16 mg tonight - I have gone to mostly 10-12mg LOL

4. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Your getting the Hendu and Pink cartridges so I didn't out in another Holiday battery. But I did put in some extra carts....and the atty is in the box with the charger. :)

5. Paislia

Aug 22, 2011
    NY, USA
    :) :) :) -good idea LK! I will love it, and use it, but since my hubby's name is George, I'll have to call it something else LOL

6. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

Thank you LK for including me in this round but I want to make sure its OK... I feel bad I am taking away SK's spot. Thanks for everything you are sending... I probably wont be able to sleep tonight!! lol... :D

I sent you a PM a few days ago... did u get it?

7. spazatabc

spazatabc Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 19, 2011
    Randleman, NC
    That stinks I would have loved to be in on this. Maybe next time. Just let me know

8. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    WooHoo! Mailman stalking today!!!

thanks for the opportunity!!!

9. Ravens Rose

Hey LK,

Just an FYI... The package did not arrive today...

10. Paislia

Aug 22, 2011
    NY, USA
    Mine either . . . . :(

I will try to write a quick first impression Monday afternoon - Assuming it gets here then . . . .

11. Allazar

Allazar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    ACK!!!
    The mailmen are getting smarter... :( All I caught in my traps was junk mail he threw and ran! :lol:

Same here LK... I can try on Monday but it will be very late at night or early Tuesday evening before I can give more thn a fast first opinion since I will not be home from work Monday until 11PM.

12. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    looks like all of the mailmen were conspiring :(

13. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    the .......s! They sure are......everything is stuck in Portland, OR! ...?????? Sorry guys....but how bout a little entertainment while we wait, eh? So I think I might have mentioned a while back that I was in the market for a new mod....(no....I don't know why)......pretty much every company I wrote to pissed me off by not answering me ( yes....here at SmokeStik we DO expect instant gratification) with one notable exception.....as a matter of fact he quite startled me since not 2 minutes after I hit the send button my phone rang. Of course being the paranoid idiot that I am I immediately thought...oh crap!!!! I bet that's Bill...how does he know I'm shopping for mods when I'm supposed to be working? But no......it was Dan.....the Prez of Akston Hughes....maker of the SVR and MK cartos. I was lucky enough to get one of the very last limited edition Two Tone SVR's. And what all this squirreling around is leading up to is this. The SVR is beautiful.....and I really hate to get it all scratched up. So I made a stand for it:

[​IMG]

14. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    Steve's didn't either, but probably tomorrow!

15. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Like I said.....ALL of them are sitting in Portland OR. I have no idea why. The only one that got anywhere is on that made it to NY overnight?!?!!?!?! And people wonder why I'm paranoid? Your telling me this isn't some kind of plot? Some deliberate F*&$ery directed at me personally? Well.....are you??????

oh! speaking of plots and apocalyptic events....as in Zombies......I'm so thrilled!!! Look what I found for my bugout bag!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Surgical Disposable Sterile Skin Stapler w/Enhanced Control, 35 Preloaded Staples

Not only that but did you know that Lidocaine is perfectly legal for "civilians" to buy? Damn skippy it is! So I got 125 grams.....that should be enough to sew me and both dogs back together if the need arises! Well ok.....staple......I wonder if that thing works one handed?

16. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Ok back to work! flickflick.....

To speed this up I'm going to tell you what the top note flavors are.....so once again.....you will receive 4 "A" cartos and 4 "B" cartos. ALL the A's are one base.....all the B's are a different base., The flavors are as follows
    1 Coffee
    2 Vanilla
    3 Chocolate
    4 Cherry

Please keep in mind that these flavors have been developed specifically NOT to taste like candy or food. We are really shooting for a more subdued "grownup" flavor.....so don't expect it to taste like your in a donut shop. :)

17. Ravens Rose

1 & 2 ... I am looking forward to.. 3 & 4 ...ummm.. not so much... LOL I have yet to find one I personally like but taste is subjective. And there are SOOOOOO many out there that love those flavors. Maybe SS found the way... Keeping an open mind and we shall see. Thanks again for the opportunity to do this SS & LK!!!

18. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    VERY nice mod LK... and i love the squirrel poking it's head out of the branch of the stand :)

hoping i never need the stapler...but it looks like you can use one hand to stabilize what needs to be stapled, and the other to actually staple. Lidocaine can definitely come in quite handy.

disregard anything i say about flavor 4, i've never been a fan of any cherry flavor- but like Rose, I'm looking forward to flavors 1 & 2, and i have hopes for #3 ...

19. Paislia

Aug 22, 2011
    NY, USA
    I still love the smell of cherry pipe tobacco burning - hardly anyone doing it anymore . . . . . (and I never smoked it personally)

I get what you mean by it won't be candy - just a top note like you said. This is gonna be interesting! (and I mean that in a good, looking forward to it, way and everything lol)

20. Snus

Snus Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2012
    Massachusetts
    I'd love to get in on this one if anyone drops out.... I am in Mass and have lots of time on my hands and am usually chain vaping! I will vape just about anything! I type fast and post a lot and am willing to write a short book on my thoughts...
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.