Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi All...sorry I don't have time to do individual PM's....here's the deal. Just hit the reset button and start from scratch. Please don't try to compare the last batch with this one.

Your going to receive 8 cartomizers. They will be numbered like this:
1A,2A,3A,4A
1B,2B,3B,4B

No tricks....no controls.....The LETTER corresponds to the top note......the NUMERAL corresponds to the base mix.......therefore......1A and 1B will have the SAME top note but different bases. And so on.

What we want to know is which of them do you like best......1A....or 1B.......2A....or 2B.......and so on. Everyone that gave me a review for the first round is included in this round. RavenRose is taking SK's place.

We want to move FAST on this so if you want your opinion considered I need it by Monday. You will have your packages Saturday. Since you all seemed to like those Holiday batteries and I have a boatload of them.....I'm sending you each another one for being such good sports and so helpful. :) Cheers!! and THANK YOU!!!!

oh....I forgot to mention.....these samples are 18mg :vapor: WOOT!

Last edited:

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
oh....I forgot to mention.....these samples are 18mg :vapor: WOOT!

Awesome LK... I will be waiting for the mailman and set out the net snares tonight... ;)
I filled in the Bengal Tiger Pit trap because it was not successful last time! :(
hmmmmm... perhaps I should go with a backup trap since the mailman may be more cautious after the last net snare... :facepalm:
*goes off to plot evil thoughts on how to entrap the mailman and hold him for ransom until the Smoke Stik package is delivered!*
:lol:

Seriously LK, you are too good to us... thank you for the opportunity to provide input as it is appreciated! :toast:

Last edited:

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Mine either . . . . :(

I will try to write a quick first impression Monday afternoon - Assuming it gets here then . . . .

Hey LK,

Just an FYI... The package did not arrive today...

ACK!!!
The mailmen are getting smarter... :( All I caught in my traps was junk mail he threw and ran! :lol:

Same here LK... I can try on Monday but it will be very late at night or early Tuesday evening before I can give more thn a fast first opinion since I will not be home from work Monday until 11PM.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
the .......s! They sure are......everything is stuck in Portland, OR! WTF?????? Sorry guys....but how bout a little entertainment while we wait, eh? So I think I might have mentioned a while back that I was in the market for a new mod....(no....I don't know why)......pretty much every company I wrote to ...... me off by not answering me ( yes....here at SmokeStik we DO expect instant gratification) with one notable exception.....as a matter of fact he quite startled me since not 2 minutes after I hit the send button my phone rang. Of course being the paranoid idiot that I am I immediately thought...oh crap!!!! I bet that's Bill...how does he know I'm shopping for mods when I'm supposed to be working? But no......it was Dan.....the Prez of Akston Hughes....maker of the SVR and MK cartos. I was lucky enough to get one of the very last limited edition Two Tone SVR's. And what all this squirreling around is leading up to is this. The SVR is beautiful.....and I really hate to get it all scratched up. So I made a stand for it:

crowbirdietree.jpg

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Like I said.....ALL of them are sitting in Portland OR. I have no idea why. The only one that got anywhere is on that made it to NY overnight?!?!!?!?! And people wonder why I'm paranoid? Your telling me this isn't some kind of plot? Some deliberate F*&$ery directed at me personally? Well.....are you??????

oh! speaking of plots and apocalyptic events....as in Zombies......I'm so thrilled!!! Look what I found for my bugout bag!!!!!!

21914QUeAcL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Surgical Disposable Sterile Skin Stapler w/Enhanced Control, 35 Preloaded Staples

Not only that but did you know that Lidocaine is perfectly legal for "civilians" to buy? Damn skippy it is! So I got 125 grams.....that should be enough to sew me and both dogs back together if the need arises! Well ok.....staple......I wonder if that thing works one handed?

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Ok back to work! flickflick.....

To speed this up I'm going to tell you what the top note flavors are.....so once again.....you will receive 4 "A" cartos and 4 "B" cartos. ALL the A's are one base.....all the B's are a different base., The flavors are as follows
1 Coffee
2 Vanilla
3 Chocolate
4 Cherry

Please keep in mind that these flavors have been developed specifically NOT to taste like candy or food. We are really shooting for a more subdued "grownup" flavor.....so don't expect it to taste like your in a donut shop. :)

1 & 2 ... I am looking forward to.. 3 & 4 ...ummm.. not so much... LOL I have yet to find one I personally like but taste is subjective. And there are SOOOOOO many out there that love those flavors. Maybe SS found the way... Keeping an open mind and we shall see. Thanks again for the opportunity to do this SS & LK!!!

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
VERY nice mod LK... and i love the squirrel poking it's head out of the branch of the stand :)

hoping i never need the stapler...but it looks like you can use one hand to stabilize what needs to be stapled, and the other to actually staple. Lidocaine can definitely come in quite handy.

disregard anything i say about flavor 4, i've never been a fan of any cherry flavor- but like Rose, I'm looking forward to flavors 1 & 2, and i have hopes for #3 ...

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
I still love the smell of cherry pipe tobacco burning - hardly anyone doing it anymore . . . . . (and I never smoked it personally)

I get what you mean by it won't be candy - just a top note like you said. This is gonna be interesting! (and I mean that in a good, looking forward to it, way and everything lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread