The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Round2 Taste Test....TESTERS PLESAE READ

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Allazar

Allazar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    That is a beautiful mod LK! I hear what you are saying about the post office... I think they are conspiring to show us what the service will be like if they close all of those processing centers! ;)

Seriously though... I suspect it has something to do with trying to move all of the tax documents for those not filing electronically. There are still many people that mail their tax returns. :)

2. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    (and some of us who filed electronically, but still had to send a check :grumble: )

3. Allazar

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    Ahhh... I did not have to send a check... they sent me a $4 refund! :lol:

4. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    you did it just right then :)

(i'll get the same amount back from the state that i sent the feds- so it does even out)

5. Paislia

Paislia Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2011
    NY, USA
    It's here!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hendu kit is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! (both batteries?!?!?!?!? Sqeak!!!) :)

Off to try the flavors - will PM soon - thanks LK!!!!!!

6. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    both batteries????? Must have been a mistake....sorry.

7. Paislia

Paislia Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2011
    NY, USA
    Thank You!! No wait, now I'm paranoid - do you want one back? I still don't have a very accurate online sarcasm meter . . . . :facepalm:

I had to take a break from testing - tastebuds died. (common occurance for me) -Time to eat something healthy while I can't taste it - LOLOL

8. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

Hi, LK

I got the package today... Will start testing.... where do I post my opinions??? Here??

9. Coryac

Coryac Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2012
    Tulsa, ok
    Sounds like a good deal here!

10. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    WooHoo!

got my package this evening! trying the flavors now. i'll get you a pm out tonight :)

(the beasties thank you for the extra doggie treat!!! they're thrilled!!!)

11. AmandaMarie

AmandaMarie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2011
    Modesto,CA
    YAY!!! I received my package today! I'm trying them all out right now and will send you a PM shortly....I ripped open my package and busted open the first carto all while my husband just sat there staring at me thinking I'm a mad woman....well, he is right about that :D :evil: I love my Smokestik!!!!!!
    Thank you LK!!

12. Allazar

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    LK,

I did some preliminary testing and a writeup last night (very late) and sent a PM to you early this morning. It is rudimentary, please let me know if you want a better description of the flavors that I taste in each and I can do so tonight. However, at that time of night (11:45 - 1:15) it was the best I could do. ;)

13. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    NO
    Please send them to me in a PM.....since we have no idea which ones or even IF we are going to sell these.

14. Ravens Rose

np.... I kinda figured that out when I saw posts about people sending you PM's about it...

I will have a PM to you today.... need to give my taste buds a little break and update my preliminary thoughts.

LK, PM has been sent

15. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Thanks everyone!!!! You all gave great reviews and were very helpful. (Raven I havn't got yours yet but I'm sure it will be just as helpful. :) ) I am happy.....and actually surprised to tell you that not one person disliked any of the flavors! That's pretty impressive. I will keep you posted as to when and if we decide to put them in to production and which ones we go with. I did see one or maybe two people posting asking about being included. Just so everyone understands there is nothing personal about this.....the way I chose testers was that they had to be an actual SmokeStik customer and user.....since we don't sell juice all I was sending out is a prefilled carto. So if you don't use the SmokeStik (RN 4081) the cartos would be useless to you. I basicly sent samples to everyone who took the time to answer my poll about flavors.

Cheers!

16. morri

morri ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2012
    Texas
    ohhhh that sounds like so much fun. Can I sign up for next time?

seriously, how does one get to be a tester?

17. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    I think you have to be an SS customer morri- that way you have the batteries and chargers...

BTW, I've had my pit bull batteries for 20 months and they still work like new :D I don't use them every day, but it's still pretty phenominal :)

18. Ravens Rose

Wow CES, has it really been that long. I knew I have had them since the beginning but never really thought about the length of time it has been.

19. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    i was looking for something else, and found an email from Aug 2010. We signed up for the beta test and received them in September 2010..and counted and counted and counted puffs :) Not a bad deal for the price of a box of cartos :)

20. Ravens Rose

You are right because we did the beta test before I left NJ.... and I moved in Nov 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.