Status
Not open for further replies.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
That is a beautiful mod LK! I hear what you are saying about the post office... I think they are conspiring to show us what the service will be like if they close all of those processing centers! ;)

Seriously though... I suspect it has something to do with trying to move all of the tax documents for those not filing electronically. There are still many people that mail their tax returns. :)

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
both batteries????? Must have been a mistake....sorry.

Thank You!! No wait, now I'm paranoid - do you want one back? I still don't have a very accurate online sarcasm meter . . . . :facepalm:

I had to take a break from testing - tastebuds died. (common occurance for me) -Time to eat something healthy while I can't taste it - LOLOL

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
LK,

I did some preliminary testing and a writeup last night (very late) and sent a PM to you early this morning. It is rudimentary, please let me know if you want a better description of the flavors that I taste in each and I can do so tonight. However, at that time of night (11:45 - 1:15) it was the best I could do. ;)

NO
Please send them to me in a PM.....since we have no idea which ones or even IF we are going to sell these.

np.... I kinda figured that out when I saw posts about people sending you PM's about it...

I will have a PM to you today.... need to give my taste buds a little break and update my preliminary thoughts.

LK, PM has been sent

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Thanks everyone!!!! You all gave great reviews and were very helpful. (Raven I havn't got yours yet but I'm sure it will be just as helpful. :) ) I am happy.....and actually surprised to tell you that not one person disliked any of the flavors! That's pretty impressive. I will keep you posted as to when and if we decide to put them in to production and which ones we go with. I did see one or maybe two people posting asking about being included. Just so everyone understands there is nothing personal about this.....the way I chose testers was that they had to be an actual SmokeStik customer and user.....since we don't sell juice all I was sending out is a prefilled carto. So if you don't use the SmokeStik (RN 4081) the cartos would be useless to you. I basicly sent samples to everyone who took the time to answer my poll about flavors.

Cheers!

BTW, I've had my pit bull batteries for 20 months and they still work like new :D I don't use them every day, but it's still pretty phenominal :)

Wow CES, has it really been that long. I knew I have had them since the beginning but never really thought about the length of time it has been.

i was looking for something else, and found an email from Aug 2010. We signed up for the beta test and received them in September 2010..and counted and counted and counted puffs :) Not a bad deal for the price of a box of cartos :)

You are right because we did the beta test before I left NJ.... and I moved in Nov 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread