The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Round2 Taste Test....TESTERS PLESAE READ

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Allazar

Allazar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    I have to say... I was really impressed with the vapor production of the Halligan (sp?) and the jeweled tip is really nice. I would say there is at least 15 - 20% more vapor production than with my jet batteries! :)

2. morri

morri ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2012
    Texas
    :2cool:Oh cool! I am looking for a blingy one. I want pink though.

3. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    We have Pink...:)

Allazar.....the probably reason your getting better vapor with the Holiday battery....(that IS what I sent isn't it?....the Blue one?) is that it's new. Especially these little tiny 4081's.....simply because they are small.....but all lithium batteries eventually wear out. Unless they actually get broken, (dropped on concrete etc) the process is fairly slow.....so what happens is over time with all other variables being the same, (PG/VG content of juice,type of cartos etc) there will be less and less voltage supplied and eventually they will stop holding a charge all together. Bigger the battery the longer it should last...so like everything...it's a trade off...you want something small and realistic....it wears out faster.

The good news is that IF you actually buy cartomizers from SmokeStik.....battery replacements are free. :)

4. morri

morri ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2012
    Texas
    You certainly do have pink! Those are lovely and perrrrfect. Now, have to find $99.95. ouchies.
    have to start saving.

5. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Your ECF10 discount code makes it 89.95 if that helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.