Ruyan Direct/Heaven Gifts - Good Folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

nash076

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
There's no specific supplier forum for Wayne and his folks at Ruyan Direct/Heaven Gifts, but he deserves kudos for this:

I placed an order for a couple atomizers, a spare charger, two spare batteries and some fluid. The order arrived, but instead of batteries, they'd inadvertently included an additional two atomizers. I contacted them about it the same day.

They apologized for the mistake, are sending me two batteries, and told me to keep the extra atomizers. Not a perfect solution as it'll be a bit of a wait for the batteries, but definitely more equitable than sending those atomizers back, and certainly fair of them.

When a supplier does something that benefits the customer and makes all this less of a hassle than it needs to be, they deserve to be noted for such.

Nash

Sar

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
New York, NY
Did few orders with them -- delivery was faster from China than from one well-known US company. I actually sent them email to see if they will get my new favorite 510 type of cig and unfortunately the answer was that they have no plans to start selling 510 batteries/atomizers. It would be great if few more 510 fans could email them. I'd love to buy from them again...

prr2freya

ECF Veteran
True SMOORE units and no knockoffs.. plus great prices!... I just made an order from Ruyan for more m401 hardware.. I was also going to place an order on some juice as the prices seem pretty good... but they were out of stock:( I have some Juice from Eastmall and they are great for that, but limited in hardware imo. Maybe next time I order Ruyan will have juice as well. So far, Ruyan seems the best deal for m401 pieces and it would be great to just have the one place as main supplier for both. AEC has good prices on juice, but their sampler pack of 100ml is set in stone as far as flavors for it. Eastmall is custiomizable. Ruyan is also cheaper on parts than AEC. Also Ruyan is cheaper for the liquid at $9.50 for 30ml bottles compared to both Eastmall and AEC prices and you can buy smaller quantities. Eastmall and AEC; you have to do it at 100ml a go!

More and More.. Ruyan is looking like the best option for all my needs (except that pesky 401 passthrough! I hope they start carrying it. It originates in china and a newish site called trueman-ecig sells them for $9.50!!! But they are havinbg paypal issues at the moment. trueman-ecig also has liquid for insanely cheap prices... $12 for 50ml.. $8 for 30ml.. but really.. I just want the passthrough from there. Maybe a bottle or two of the 30ml to test it out.

Ruyan: Sell the passthroughs at a comparable price to trueman-ecig and keep your new liquids in stock and you will have an absolutely faithful consumer... mE!

I will have to go to AEC for my friend's hardware for his b-day care package ... he wants it to look as much like a regular cig as possible and AEC (who guarantee true Smoore m-series products) has the white bats and brown carts. me? I could care less about that. Ruyan has some sleek shiny silver batts and black ones, and are cheaper, but are also true Smoore m401 parts... same with the atomizers... cheaper than AEC... good enough for me. Shipping fee for my order came to about $12 this time and it was EMS.. EMs average shipping through Ruyan is $15-20. Oh! And a usb charger with no cables for dirt cheap( I got 2). I have not seen that anywhere else. AEC shipping is a flat $15 EMS i think. But with a $2 less here and a $1 less there through Ruyan... so long as you are not a supplier and making massive orders... the final cost with shipping is much lower through Ruyan.

edit: All of the above are in reference to China distributors

Last edited:

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Of course Absolutely ecigs guarantees genuine parts. Everything comes from them as they are the manufacturer. I was able to customise my liquid purchase from AEC by leaving a comment on the flavors i want (and quantities) when i checked out. I really wanted to try the coffee that so many people liked but didin't want to buy that much.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Wayne is a great guy and extremely under-rated. He ultimately has the greatest prices to offer. He is usually very prompt w/ responses, he is an all around gentleman. I always receive my packages 5 days and under, except for the first time when I skimped for 3$ shipping heh. He is definitely without a doubt one of my top suppliers for hardware.

There's no specific supplier forum for Wayne and his folks at Ruyan Direct/Heaven Gifts, but he deserves kudos for this:

I placed an order for a couple atomizers, a spare charger, two spare batteries and some fluid. The order arrived, but instead of batteries, they'd inadvertently included an additional two atomizers. I contacted them about it the same day.

They apologized for the mistake, are sending me two batteries, and told me to keep the extra atomizers. Not a perfect solution as it'll be a bit of a wait for the batteries, but definitely more equitable than sending those atomizers back, and certainly fair of them.

When a supplier does something that benefits the customer and makes all this less of a hassle than it needs to be, they deserve to be noted for such.

Nash
They have an Ebay store on Ebay international. I have made multiple purchases from them and they have been honorable and honest with me. It did take about a month apeice to get my stuff, but that's the mail, not them. As long as you plan ahead and place you order far enough in avance to wait while it goes halfway around the world, you are dealing with good folks.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread