Ruyan Direct/Heaven Gifts - Good Folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nietzsc

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
México
I'd recommend the stick. It works well. The DSE905 is having lots of quality control issues. I'd avoid it until they get it sorted out.

All right!! That's what I wanted to hear, a recommendation!!!

Thanks, I read that the DSE905 is having problems with the plastic ring that has the atomizer connection and the led... it comes appart, it would also be nice that they modify it so it would take also CR2's so you can vape at 3v and 6v, somebody in the forum (I don't have the link) modded so we all know that it's possible

jboze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Orange County, CA

Thanks, I read that the DSE905 is having problems with the plastic ring that has the atomizer connection and the led... it comes appart, it would also be nice that they modify it so it would take also CR2's so you can vape at 3v and 6v, somebody in the forum (I don't have the link) modded so we all know that it's possible

If you really like the 905/screwdriver style, Trog was selling V1 Screwdriver bodies for very cheap on his website. These have a MUCH better track record than the 905 has so far.

The ScrewDriver Online Electronic Cigarette Shop

Good till the 15th apparently.

VR59

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Arizona
Probably restating the obvious but Heaven Gifts has a nice Christmas sale that ends in a day or two, free shipping! I am really happy ordering with them and wow, can't beat the prices, especially with free shipping. I've ordered juice from lots of vendors and a lot I like for a change of pace but for my every day vape I keep coming back to the cheap old Dekang stuff, hehe.

NascarFan

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
Berryville, Ar.
Well, Heaven Gifts... my main supplier. For us International customers (not from USA, Europe, etc) chinese suppliers are our only option cause many other sites won't ship to Mexico and if they do, the shipping is very expensive and also their products are very very expensive for us who buy with a currency that is devaluated compared to dollars or euros. So we are glad that HG is including new products for us.

But we are all still waiting for that device that will give us the whole experience cause till now one product gives you this but lacks that, so we need something that has good battery life, great vapor, great flavor and you can use it both at home and on the go. I haven't yet used a Janty Stick but I love the concept of the built in USB passthrough, but I don't know if the batteries charge via USB.

Right now I'm between the DSE905 and the Stick

any recomendations??

I would recommend the Chuck at thagbuilt.com and check out the forum under how to spend a saturday.

Taelon

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
DE-Germany
HG's new liquid makes thick unburnable liquid crusts on atomizer heater elements, here DSE103 + M401 atomizers affected, confirm?

This was not with the previous liquid deliverys ~6 months ago.

And it smells no longer like Marlboro (I've reported before) compared to TCT Netherlands EASY MLB Liquid (much better taste and no such crusts on heater elements).

Ice199

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Central N.J

I got one 905 a few weeks and the plastic ring is already lose. How ever I bought a bottle of crazy glue and glued the plastic piece and the problem was solved. The problem is they don't use enough glue to hold it down to begin with. But I must say it vapes very nice.:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread