Not open for further replies.

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
zenith pro is compatible with all Zenith z coils. Did you try playing af? I've not had any z coils burn for me.
What is playing af? The second coil gave me a couple of metallic hot its the first time I vaped after priming and letting it sit for 1/2 hour, so I lowered the power from 9.5 watts to 8.0, then it started vaping normally. The label says to use it at 10-14 watts. This second coil, unlike the first, was in a sealed plastic wrapper.

Last edited:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
What is playing af? The second coil gave me a couple of metallic hot its the first time I vaped after priming and letting it sit for 1/2 hour, so I lowered the power from 9.5 watts to 8.0, then it started vaping normally. The label says to use it at 10-14 watts. This second coil, unlike the first, was in a sealed plastic wrapper.
Playing with airflow helps dial in the vape.

Dlpsr

Dec 15, 2019
Pennsylvania
I see you've been around here long enough, so I'm sure you're familiar with what it takes to overdo it and dry out wicks. And I don't really do replaceable coils, so I can't be much help. But I do believe the ones that use ceramic coils do wick quicker & last longer than fiber based. That's pretty cool on the Edge- I didn't know there were any pods with replaceable batteries. Good luck!
I can't help much with his problem, I wanted a replaceable battery also, so I went with the Voopoo Vinci X, 18650 battery last me a couple days, but I'm a light vaper. I think with their 1.2 cools it would suffice as MTL. I use the .8 even though it's a little airy for MTL. Flip the pod 180 for a little more or less air flow. Not a bad device and choice overall for me as a first time vaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread