Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I'm with you here.....I guess it's an electronic thing and just because one can, but i totally agree. Most smoked for years on end never caring about anything, but as soon they start doing something that's way safer like vaping, there all of a sudden worrying about nic, puffs, temp, juice that's a week old, what's in the wire, etc. Its already 95 percent healthier, but perhaps that's not enough......
I never counted puffs on a cigarette and counting puffs on a mod is like worrying over how much nicotine to use. Its not really necessary. Change the coil when it starts to taste like poop.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I'm with you here.....I guess it's an electronic thing and just because one can, but i totally agree. Most smoked for years on end never caring about anything, but as soon they start doing something that's way safer like vaping, there all of a sudden worrying about nic, puffs, temp, juice that's a week old, what's in the wire, etc. Its already 95 percent healthier, but perhaps that's not enough......

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I'd guess most smokers knew about how many cigarettes they smoked a day. Kind of easier to keep up with than random vape hits per day. Early on, I kind of liked checking the hit counter daily. I learned that when I went much over 200 hits a day, my mouth just felt terrible. So I didn't really use it to set rules for myself or anything, but I'd look and see where I stood. I don't really use it anymore - my DNA requires hooking up to the computer to reset, my Nugget X counts seconds, not hits, Target mini does neither. And I randomly use them all throughout the day, so I have no real idea anymore. I kind of wish the all had it, though, just out of curiosity.

ustaadvapes

Nov 24, 2018
Are any of you Wismec users? I just got a Reuleaux gen3 dual and as much as I love to know how many hits I’ve taken it’s now around the 800 count and it’s making me feel like an addict hehehe :party:do you know how to reset it? I don’t want it to show something different on the screen, I’d just like to reset it so I can count my daily puffs better and/or keep track of my average puffs per coil :rickroll:

Best option: YouTube.com :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread