SD Screwdriver, first impression.. Very bad.

• Thread starter nos2k
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

geeker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Neither here nor there
I will seem like a small thing but when I saw all of his posts are all lower case it sent up a red flag. It goes to professionalism as a business person.

Sheesh! I don't think Trog claims to be a professional businessman. He is someone who decided to make his item available for sale, the item that he developed for his own personal use. Give him a break.

Snobbery about the way someone types is ridiculous. He's also very honest, a bit cantankerous, (so am I at times) and I think he'd rather not sell his product to someone who would gripe about something like the way he types.

If you are so offended by someone's manner of posting, you'll probably not want to deal with many small business people, and anyone based in China because their grammar-typing-use-of-the-English language is lacking.

I'd rather deal with someone with integrity than someone who has perfect grammar and punctuation, but none of the good stuff.

N

nos2k

Sheesh! I don't think Trog claims to be a professional businessman. He is someone who decided to make his item available for sale, the item that he developed for his own personal use. Give him a break.

Snobbery about the way someone types is ridiculous. He's also very honest, a bit cantankerous, (so am I at times) and I think he'd rather not sell his product to someone who would gripe about something like the way he types.

If you are so offended by someone's manner of posting, you'll probably not want to deal with many small business people, and anyone based in China because their grammar-typing-use-of-the-English language is lacking.

I'd rather deal with someone with integrity than someone who has perfect grammar and punctuation, but none of the good stuff.

I agree with you to a certain extent; you cant judge a person from how they write on the internet. I mean alot of people here judged me like a raging hothead, when in fact at most times when i wrote i was so calm, that if i calmed myself anymore id poop my pants.

On the other hand, and this is NOT to flame Trog any further, its just my standpoint in general; It doesnt matter if he is not a businessman, - if you run a business youre a businessman. Period. The whole "He made the device for himself but just sold it" does not hold water. From what he stated publicly, he sold over a thousand of these. A thousand times 100gbp is basically one million danish kroners. Which is .. what .. 190.000 us dollars? Even if he does have expenses, it still makes his "small business" a business that is now a professional business, making him a professional businessman whether he can conform to it or not.

sMuCk_fOg

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Lakewood,California - u$a
All E-cig carts AND batteries Are garbage period.
I've always (with every device) had to drip and ONLY drip,
I never put anything in my carts,and have to battle to keep juice out of my carts.
Ergo , I find them useless.

Wich leads to dripping - I get 3 0r 4 hits on 4 or 5 drips...which lends itself to flooding the battery...rendering it useless as well.

My saving grace has been the box mod (NicoStick)
It is a GODSEND! Drip all day everyday,remove NIMH batts,clean them off,re-install , and vape out!

Aiden

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
CO, USA

What he said...

I ordered a SD a few days ago, and Trog was very helpful and friendly. He answered all my questions, and I had a lot of questions...:oops: in a timely manner. I even applauded his customer service at the time. Maybe it's the way you went about things...dunno. I guess sometimes we all need to vent our frustrations, but by starting multiple threads about it, it does indeed seem like you have some sort of vendetta.

Glad you got it working though!:)

JMHO

N

nos2k

What he said...

I ordered a SD a few days ago, and Trog was very helpful and friendly. He answered all my questions, and I had a lot of questions...:oops: in a timely manner. I even applauded his customer service at the time. Maybe it's the way you went about things...dunno. I guess sometimes we all need to vent our frustrations, but by starting multiple threads about it, it does indeed seem like you have some sort of vendetta.

Glad you got it working though!:)

JMHO

This whole thing has been cleared in another thread, and i have nothing more to say on the matter to be honest.

N

nos2k

Yes, cleared up, and you have an SD that cost you 0 dollars. :rolleyes:

extort - Wiktionary

I didnt ask for the refund, at any point, and he gave me the refund with an email saying that he could see that i wasnt fake, and that this, with the refund now was over and we could both move on - live and learn.

So no, i dont agree on what you just linked.

I think this is more appropriate abuse - Wiktionary.

But lets drop all the references, opinions and so on shall we. This whole thing is behind me and Trog now, and lets leave it there. I think we both had our faults in it, and we both learned something from it.

N

nos2k

Of course, I wouldn't expect you to agree.

But I do think it's good for you to know that's what some others have taken away from all this.

And i think its good for you to know that you dont know anything about what "others" think. You know what the few people who have written in the threads think, but nothing about what the countless whispers ive had - emails i received have said. You also dont know exactly what me and Trog have talked about in the emails.

In short you dont know anything, so stop talking about things you have no clue of. You have YOUR opinion, and a right to it, but dont drag others into this. I dont care, they most likely dont care. And ive said several times now that i dont want to drag this through the mud again - both for my sake, AND for Trog's sake. Its pointless. So why are you doing it? Bored? Go somewhere else and be bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread