The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Share your love with FREE SmokeStik cartomizers!!!!!!

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Feb 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    hey peoples......in order to avoid the nightmare of running out of stock during Chinese New Year we kind of over did it this year.....so we are having a carto sale......these are fresh new cartos...all colors and strengths. Here is the sale:

Buy 3 5packs get one free....that is a 20 pack for 59.95

Buy a 50pack......get a 25pack FREE!

But YES as always you can mix and match colors and flavors....just put a note in the special shipping notes box when you check out!!!

[​IMG]

Cheers!

2. sooperdrave

sooperdrave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    nice sale!!!! wish i had some extra cash. :(

3. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    right.....so...ah......something I have always wondered.......what did everyone do when they were smoking? I my entire life I have never met or seen a person who said....."no thanks....not smoking today...can't afford it"......???????

4. patrickmurphy

patrickmurphy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    san francisco
    They bummed them off other people. It's called "smoking OP's" :)

I just realized I can bring this tale full circle: the other day my mom "bummed" a battery from me, because her two were in their chargers.

5. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    LOL!!! love it! I dont think many strangers would be willing to let you bum a carto though.....:)

6. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    steal butts out of ashtrays at the grocery store? lol!
    pack of cigs=$7
    20 pack of cartos=$60

i know that in the long run cartos are cheaper (and this sale is a hellofa deal) but it was always easier to come up with 7 bucks. also, im an unemployed college student....so im pretty much broke most of the time.

7. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    fess up bunnyboy.....it's easier to bum a smoke......noone is going to give you a carto! LOL

so $140 worth of analogs will last you the same amount of time that $60 worth of cartos will.......have you no self control? Just do without for two weeks....save your money and buy the cartos. Considering your lack of attentiveness to your harem....doing without is something your pretty good at.

8. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    ouch! harsh!
    if your still having the sale when i get my student loan check, ill be buying some. love the tobacco flavor! now if you would just get some refill bottles at 24mg..... :evil:

9. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    ROFL! Good one, LK!

Dave, are you paying attention? :evil:

10. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
  11. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    dangit!!! I almost had you that time.....one of these days......

12. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    not really.....

13. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    hehe......I actually think the notion of self control is a null concept. Just like free will. Don't get me wrong .....at some point most of us humans need to be responsible for our own behaivor.....that is a fundemental part of being human, without it we would just be a hairless monkey. You can overclock your CPU all you want.....but at some point there is a finite limit to it's processing abilities.....just like our brains. Hard wiring is hard wiring and no amount of code can change it.

right.....I agree...what the hell AM I on about?....I don't know....I'm going to bed and read my new Zombie book.

14. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    How's the zombie book?

I think a friend of mine is just pulled the trigger on a PB kit and a 20 pack of cartos :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.