Share your love with FREE SmokeStik cartomizers!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
hey peoples......in order to avoid the nightmare of running out of stock during Chinese New Year we kind of over did it this year.....so we are having a carto sale......these are fresh new cartos...all colors and strengths. Here is the sale:

buy 3 5packs get one free....that is a 20 pack for 59.95

buy a 50pack......get a 25pack FREE!

But YES as always you can mix and match colors and flavors....just put a note in the special shipping notes box when you check out!!!

Cheers!

Last edited:

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
right.....so...ah......something I have always wondered.......what did everyone do when they were smoking? I my entire life I have never met or seen a person who said....."no thanks....not smoking today...can't afford it"......???????

steal butts out of ashtrays at the grocery store? lol!
pack of cigs=$7
20 pack of cartos=$60

i know that in the long run cartos are cheaper (and this sale is a hellofa deal) but it was always easier to come up with 7 bucks. also, im an unemployed college student....so im pretty much broke most of the time.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
fess up bunnyboy.....it's easier to bum a smoke......noone is going to give you a carto! LOL

so $140 worth of analogs will last you the same amount of time that $60 worth of cartos will.......have you no self control? Just do without for two weeks....save your money and buy the cartos. Considering your lack of attentiveness to your harem....doing without is something your pretty good at.

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
fess up bunnyboy.....it's easier to bum a smoke......noone is going to give you a carto! LOL

so $140 worth of analogs will last you the same amount of time that $60 worth of cartos will.......have you no self control? Just do without for two weeks....save your money and buy the cartos. Considering your lack of attentiveness to your harem....doing without is something your pretty good at.

ouch! harsh!
if your still having the sale when i get my student loan check, ill be buying some. love the tobacco flavor! now if you would just get some refill bottles at 24mg..... :evil:

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com

ROFL! Good one, LK!

Dave, are you paying attention? :evil:

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine

not really.....

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
hehe......I actually think the notion of self control is a null concept. Just like free will. Don't get me wrong .....at some point most of us humans need to be responsible for our own behaivor.....that is a fundemental part of being human, without it we would just be a hairless monkey. You can overclock your CPU all you want.....but at some point there is a finite limit to it's processing abilities.....just like our brains. Hard wiring is hard wiring and no amount of code can change it.

right.....I agree...what the hell AM I on about?....I don't know....I'm going to bed and read my new Zombie book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread