Shipping increase from USPS & FEDEX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tibby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Oakley, Ca.
I was going to place a juice order this morning and when I reached the shipping option I seen The price increased. I called the store Vaprev in Southern California and asked them why the increase. The employee said regretfully that shipping with USPS & FEDEX had increased and they had to pass it along which was understandable. The last few purchases the shipping was under $3 and now it's around $6.50 to ship within the same state. I know it's only a few bucks but this sucks.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
I was going to place a juice order this morning and when I reached the shipping option I seen The price increased. I called the store Vaprev in Southern California and asked them why the increase. The employee said regretfully that shipping with USPS & FEDEX had increased and they had to pass it along which was understandable. The last few purchases the shipping was under $3 and now it's around $6.50 to ship within the same state. I know it's only a few bucks but this sucks.

to send a bottle of your favorite juice from one end of the country to the other for around $6 is still a bargain in my book. what I can't figure out is why bottled water costs so much? I turn on the tap at home and there it is..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread