Show me your clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

j3000

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2012
Michigan
I like clones, I don't see anything wrong with clones, and I'm not ashamed to show pics of my clones.
So I wanted to start a safe place for us clone lovers, to talk to discus our love for clones.
IMG_20180711_135951245.jpg

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I really like this one. Wouldn't mind getting one myself. I only have tank and rda clones but wouldn't be against a mod clone if the price was right and I liked it enough.
The one in my pic was around $22 from fasttech. It is kind of heavy, but it is a nice mod. It is very hard to beat at that price point.

Reactions: stols001

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Being a clone myself I share your sentiment. But this being ECF it's almost inevitable that at some point this thread will descend into ye oldy clone vs authentic discussion.

Yeah... It's been about 6 Months since we had a Good Ole, Dragged Out, Highly Redacted, Clone vs Authentic Smack Down.

Don't know about Anyone Else, but I have my Popcorn Ready.

:pop:

flavourchaser

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2018
Yeah... It's been about 6 Months since we had a Good Ole, Dragged Out, Highly Redacted, Clone vs Authentic Smack Down.

Don't know about Anyone Else, but I have my Popcorn Ready.

:pop:
I got nothing against people buying clones, as long as it works well and they are of the ciggies, that's all that matters

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If by clone, you mean a cheap badly made copy of my parents, well I'm gonna have to cop to that one as well. When those freaking chromosomes cross you just never know what tragic, recessive trait is gonna come out. I'm just glad sometimes I didn't wind up with an EXTRA one, that usually turns out for the worse....

Lest I inadvertently be leading the charge in some sort of Clone War, well I have to say, I'd be happy to take a pic of one of my doggy clones, and like, well, it's shy okay, and I know it's a recessive gene for the doggy style, who I hear may be of French origin in design and we all know they are far from shy. LOL.

I have a bunch of clones, for RTAs, and mainly I was glad to have them, because it wasn't so much a PREFERENCE thing, exactly, I was just really happy to be able to fail, and fail, and fail again (more cheaply) than if I'd started out with the Name Brand RTAs. And also, I'm not that picky plus I'm poor so I'm glad clones exist and I have to have a certain amount of variety while still being able to afford some very expensive and also mid range stuff like, in between the clones.

I also like my clones to "declare themselves" up front, not show up sneakily in a scratch and sniff code, so there's that.

LOL.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread