Sidesho PCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidniteVulture

Jan 9, 2010
Ohio
Really garnoch? If I put a manual battery into the charge spot and try to shut the lid it won't quite make it; if I give it some more pressure it'll click the battery down into charge-mode and then the lid will shut.

Bubblebobble: Heh I actually ordered one a couple of hours ago! :) Thanks for the suggestion though. I'll just have to keep my PCC in the car in case I'm away for an extended amount of time.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Last edited:

rpgman

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
Florence, SC
www.urbantogs.com
Just wanted to say thanks to Garnock on his review of the SideSho and for him giving awesome marks for Tony at ModernVapor.com

The SideSho and Tony are both awesome.

Thanks Garnock for the review and for making my decision easy for me to return the Blu Cig.

Man I hated that thing.

Thanks Tony for all your help, I appreciate the time you took answering my e-mails.

MidniteVulture

Jan 9, 2010
Ohio
ARGH!! The metal case does not fit a fully assembled cig with a manual battery.

I mean I love this cigarette, but I'm really starting to get a bit miffed with how the manual batteries aren't working with everything, and I refuse to use automatic batteries just so I can close lids on my cases. Especially since these new cases just came out.

Sorry I'll calm down in a minute, I'm just going to have to send this case back, the only reason I got it was to house a full manual cig.

On the bright side, the cherry flavor I got was delicious

BubbleBobble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2010
Louisiana, USA
I am severely confused here...

I understand the manual battery will not fit in the PCC "charging slot", as the auto-batteries do. But mine fits perfectly fine in the extra "battery slot". I just flip it upside-down so the button doesn't find any trouble. Lid closes pefectly.

As for the new cases, it houses my assembled sidesho with manual battery attached. Although with the manual attached the ecig won't completely fall into it's indention spot "snugly". With that said, it will rest on top of the spot with about 1/4 of the ecig in the groove. The lid closes with ease with the sidesho like this. And the sidesho doesn't move around at all while I'm handling the case. Every time I open to case, the cig is right where I left it.

I'm really sorry to hear you are still having problems Vulture. I am so happy with my sidesho ecig case (as is my girlfriend). I would recommend them to anyone. It's a good thing we chose Modervapor, because, as I'm sure we all know: when problems arise, it's Tony to the rescue!

Can't say enough about that guy! GL Vulture, really hope it works out for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread