Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
If you are building with cotton and you taste cotton (or an "off" taste) your wick is too thick. Try a less dense wick.

I highly HIGHLY recommend Koh Gen Do Japanese organic cotton. It is the easiest I've used to make the perfect wick. You simply snip off a piece, just twist up the tip (leave the rest alone) and pull it thru your coil.

If it binds at all when your pulling it thru it's too thick.

After using the KGD cotton I wouldn't use the CVS again unless there was an emergency and I couldn't get any more KGD.

Here's a vid I made on it :)

http://youtu.be/OQt8-EbWTZg

I also use rayon and mix it up between KGD and rayon.

Again, if you can taste anything but your juice the cotton is too thick :)

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
Have to say, I'm devoted to cotton and just ordered some of the Koh Gen Do, looks much easier for genesis builds as well.
If you are building with cotton and you taste cotton (or an "off" taste) your wick is too thick. Try a less dense wick.

I highly HIGHLY recommend Koh Gen Do Japanese organic cotton. It is the easiest I've used to make the perfect wick. You simply snip off a piece, just twist up the tip (leave the rest alone) and pull it thru your coil.

If it binds at all when your pulling it thru it's too thick.

After using the KGD cotton I wouldn't use the CVS again unless there was an emergency and I couldn't get any more KGD.

Here's a vid I made on it :)

MICRO COILS 101 - PART 3 WICKING USING KOH GEN DO JAPANESE ORGANIC COTTON - YouTube

I also use rayon and mix it up between KGD and rayon.

Again, if you can taste anything but your juice the cotton is too thick :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread