Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1my5SU5ujyk

First vid of 2018 and last vid filmed with a cell phone.

Will be a week or 2 before another one. I'm in learning mode right now and really busy with year-end stuff at work and the fire department.

The next vids to be filmed are:

1) a review of an "app-enabled robotic ball." I received this piece of child garbage for Christmas for some reason, and before I PIF it (to a child), it must be reviewed in satirical fashion.

2) a review of the Haku rda.

3) Plankton Hunters Episodes 7 & 8

The weather vids may not happen this winter because I'm at a stand-still on how to do them. If they do happen it'll be another month, if they don't, I'll be much more prepared for next year.

Last edited:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Where did you source you pg/vg squeeze bottles from? I need some good ones that don't leak from around the threads.
Aw man, lemme think...I feel bad but I just can't remember. I know they were sold as condiment bottles and I picked them up for the cheap in a pack of 6.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OZOW6E...JK&pd_rd_r=T1W6GZAD8PFZN2QM36FP&pd_rd_w=me8m4

Not sure if I got them off Amazon or not but these appear to be the same bottles. They are great. They have never leaked on me and I've been using the same 2 bottles for a couple of years or so.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I picked up a pack of the 16oz bottles -- it's nice to make a full pint of my All Day Vape at one time :)
:thumb:

I filmed a vid last night with the new camera only to discover the footage was unusably dark. Man, Slothy has a lot to learn :facepalm:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Presidents Junction-1-3.jpg

I call this "President's Junction." in 1926, Calvin Coolidge stood here.

This thread is going to be more photos than video for a while.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Well I did the first vid with the new camera (well, first with usable exposure) last night and it's uploading overnight tonight. Learning experience! It's paying off, amazing quality. Excited to drop it tomorrow :)

...not sure what the point of this post is, o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread