Status
Not open for further replies.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I heat the solvent to 150F, usually 80-100 mls. Then I add 1 oz. of tobacco and turn off the heat. Once a week I re-heat to 150F and when it reaches temperature I turn off the heat and stir. Most aromatics I do 4 weeks. Non-aromatics 5 weeks and Cigars 6 weeks. This method, I feel, gives me the most flavorful extract I'm going to get.
And great it is! :)

Smocian257

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2014
Green Valley, Arizona
Moving back to the true nature of the thread, i got feed back from the mixer i sent my extracts off to. He was blown away.
He used them in a combination with artificial flavors. Said he was only using 5% of my extract so it came out in the stong side. This reinforces my findings that running my extract through a 2.5 micron filter did not mute flavor. It also seems that , according to my mixer, it helps keep the coil build up down. I have purchased from a independent vendor who has a simple site and a facebook presence. His juices junk coils up after just 12 hours of use.
The mixer i shared with is sending me back some mixed juices using my extracts and recipe to recreate what he did. Additionaly, he sent some mixed juices off to an interested party that may have some ties with video juice reviewers.
Im not a glory hound in any real way, but i cant help but feel pride that my extract was well recieved and is in a mix that may be reviewed.

5%? wow. and you're using 100 to 150ml per oz?

edit : quote inserted (I'll have tapatalk and my desktop open at the same time on occasion and it...confuses me)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread