SM V3 Semovar VS Provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethermion

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Virginia, USA
Pretty happy, though she is spendy. Did not manage to get the Semo hybrid adapter, certainly will on my next buy. Much more airy than a KFL. Will probably tighten it up.

fe6aa01d77d49affaebed6b05a83.....jpg

Sent from my brain using An iPad

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
Pretty happy, though she is spendy. Did not manage to get the Semo hybrid adapter, certainly will on my next buy. Much more airy than a KFL. Will probably tighten it up.

fe6aa01d77d49affaebed6b05a83.....jpg

Sent from my brain using An iPad

I may tighten it up as well as I don't do lung hits and fully open it's good for lung hits. The P3 is awesome though.

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
I was so excited about the KF4 until I bought an erl. Maybe if they come out with a lite version or something, but I just can't drop 180 bucks when I could get another erl lol. How does it compare in your opinion?

I don't have an Erl to compare to :( I blew my budget on 2 VS rDNA40s and the K4. The Erl is the next thing to get. But seriously, the quality of the K4 is right up there with the P3 and the GP Paps X mech mods - it is really amazing - worth every penny of the $200 I spent on it.

If you like the way a kayfun vapes, this atty is all that and a lot more.

I don't even care that it's bigger than a KFL, when you see it and vape it, you know where that $200 went.

jkusmc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2014
Georgia
I love the Vape on my other kayfuns, but ever since I bought my erl I have maybe picked up my kayfuns twice. I'm hoping one of my buddies locally will pick up a v4 and I can try it first hand. I'm not concerned about the quality or anything, I just don't want to spend 200 bucks on something that'll rarely get used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread