SMOK youre missing a huge market opportunity here - firmware update smok mag with TCR 75 for SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieGeek

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2020
Please refer to my test results posted yesterday, I think you can get a GREAT reputation for temperature control if you issue a few firmware updates to some of your mods. A firmware update for TCR 75 for the smok Mag will produce results that are as close to DNA temperature control as you could expect for the price. Excellent temperature control outcomes other than for very low ohm, very low mass completely dry coils, and even then, only a little singe.

Also, where have all your SS316L disposable coils gone? You could get the reputation as THE BEST affordable temperature control company by offering kits with a correctly set TCR and a tank that ships with SS316L coils. Youre missing a huge market opportunity here.

Note: Your TCR fix appears to change by mod, for the smok XPriv Baby, the TCR needed to get the same result is 88, not 75...further testing required for that mod. I assume all your other mods have failed to be calibrated and will need their own TCR adjustment for each one to get the same high quality outcome. Let me know if you are interested.

AussieGeek

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2020
@AussieGeek guess it's not the best place to reach the right ppl from Smok. Try website/support
Yeah they arent responding to direct contact either (maybe they are offended that I am calling out their poor out-of-the-box performance - sooo fixable to an EXCELLENT result though), so I hope smok users will at least find this info here and make use of it. Thanks for checking in!

• Optimistic
Reactions: dreamvaper
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread