The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SMOK youre missing a huge market opportunity here - firmware update smok mag with TCR 75 for SS

Discussion in 'Smok' started by AussieGeek, Oct 9, 2020.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AussieGeek

AussieGeek Senior Member

Jun 30, 2020
    Please refer to my test results posted yesterday, I think you can get a GREAT reputation for temperature control if you issue a few firmware updates to some of your mods. A firmware update for TCR 75 for the Smok Mag will produce results that are as close to DNA temperature control as you could expect for the price. Excellent temperature control outcomes other than for very low ohm, very low mass completely dry coils, and even then, only a little singe.

Also, where have all your SS316L disposable coils gone? You could get the reputation as THE BEST affordable temperature control company by offering kits with a correctly set TCR and a tank that ships with SS316L coils. Youre missing a huge market opportunity here.

Note: Your TCR fix appears to change by mod, for the Smok XPriv Baby, the TCR needed to get the same result is 88, not 75...further testing required for that mod. I assume all your other mods have failed to be calibrated and will need their own TCR adjustment for each one to get the same high quality outcome. Let me know if you are interested.

2. dreamvaper

dreamvaper Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    @AussieGeek guess it's not the best place to reach the right ppl from Smok. Try website/support

3. AussieGeek

AussieGeek Senior Member

Jun 30, 2020
    Yeah they arent responding to direct contact either (maybe they are offended that I am calling out their poor out-of-the-box performance - sooo fixable to an EXCELLENT result though), so I hope smok users will at least find this info here and make use of it. Thanks for checking in!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. AussieGeek

AussieGeek Senior Member

Jun 30, 2020
    Full test results for Smok Mag are here by the way showing fantastic performance with TCR 75: imgur.com/a/KQKCH1H and the same results can be expected on Smok Xpriv Baby with TCR 88.

5. AussieGeek

AussieGeek Senior Member

Jun 30, 2020
    Does this imgur link work, or you just cant use imgur on ECF?