Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
So I don't do my best work after midnight, after all? :facepalm: Lorikay, you should have thrown that blanket over my cage. I need more sleep... (Sorry, Austin, more inside jokes...:blush:)

Lorikay is right, though. You can't compare atomizers to cartomizers, really. If you want flavor, TH, vapor--direct dripping is your friend. If you want convenience, well, that's why the cartomizers were invented. BTW, SmokeStik cartos are the most burn proof and the cleanest tasting cartos on the market, IMO. YMMV, of course.

Carry on. :)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
tweet tweet! trust me dear...I DID consider it. But you can be a little touchy when your sleep deprived. :)

besides...I know we could count on our "crew" to balance things out.....I'm rather proud of myself actually......for resisting the temptation to jump in blindly and start lecturing.....LOL.....we all live and learn from each other.....

speaking of YMMV (user milage may vary).....Katya.....I think in gatitude for you continued support....we may have to engrave a special Hendu for you....."burn,baby burn!".......:evil: (yeayea...more inside jokes.....for those of you who may not know...Katya is the QUEEN of burning cartomizers...and that is why we love her!)

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
.....Katya.....I think in gatitude for you continued support....we may have to engrave a special Hendu for you....."burn,baby burn!".......:evil: (yeayea...more inside jokes.....for those of you who may not know...Katya is the QUEEN of burning cartomizers...and that is why we love her!)

Why, thank you, dear. I'm honored. But I think that WitchWay and ImYourSalt are just as deserving of the title... :facepalm::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread