The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Smokestik vs. ego

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by austintx, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    So I don't do my best work after midnight, after all? :facepalm: Lorikay, you should have thrown that blanket over my cage. I need more sleep... (Sorry, Austin, more inside jokes...:blush:)

Lorikay is right, though. You can't compare atomizers to cartomizers, really. If you want flavor, TH, vapor--direct dripping is your friend. If you want convenience, well, that's why the cartomizers were invented. BTW, SmokeStik cartos are the most burn proof and the cleanest tasting cartos on the market, IMO. YMMV, of course.

Carry on. :)

2. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    tweet tweet! trust me dear...I DID consider it. But you can be a little touchy when your sleep deprived. :)

besides...I know we could count on our "crew" to balance things out.....I'm rather proud of myself actually......for resisting the temptation to jump in blindly and start lecturing.....LOL.....we all live and learn from each other.....

speaking of YMMV (user milage may vary).....Katya.....I think in gatitude for you continued support....we may have to engrave a special Hendu for you....."burn,baby burn!".......:evil: (yeayea...more inside jokes.....for those of you who may not know...Katya is the QUEEN of burning cartomizers...and that is why we love her!)

3. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Why, thank you, dear. I'm honored. But I think that WitchWay and ImYourSalt are just as deserving of the title... :facepalm::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.