The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Rules for the contest are now posted here

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by billster88, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

relax .. lol I think we will get our PM in time. :D Just give them a chance to send a PM to everyone here.

2. Justin25

Justin25 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    North Carolina
    i didnt get any pm either! i wonder when the drawing is going to go?

3. sooperdrave

sooperdrave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    i think it says monday

4. Justin25

Jul 18, 2010
    North Carolina
    where does it say that?

5. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I already have more PVs than I can use but I would like to wish you all good luck in the contest. So GOOD LUCK !

6. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine

right here justin. :D

7. HyOnLyph

HyOnLyph Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2010
    Orange County, CA
    C'mon Monday.... Papa needs a new pair o shoes!!! Wait!!! Forget the shoes.... Papa needs a new SmokeStik..

8. skydragon

skydragon ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Mountain Cave
    I didn't know everyone got a skin either. Thank you.

9. Justin25

Jul 18, 2010
    North Carolina
    okay thanks

10. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Holy cow! I didnt realize we were so popular!!!!

I'm working diligently to get all the PM's out. I will make the first random drawing this weekend once the PM's are done...time to be announced. Here is how that will be done
    RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service
    however.....I seem to have overlooked something...normally in these contests there is no crosstalk going on....each person has a finite number of posts they can make...this keeps it fair and random.....so...I am going to start another thread for the kits,when you get your PM follow the link and enter ONE TIME. Make any kind of irrelevant comment you want......if the alpha male comes sniffing around and wonders WTH just tell him I said it was okay. :) <WTH....what the heck...see I'm trying!!>

oh...thank you for the kind thoughts everyone...I am espescially happy to see all my bad girl friends here......any of you got my back on the Black Widow....you know men...if we hound him enough he will submit just to shut us up!

11. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    i already got my pm from you. could you send me another with the link in it. thanks.

12. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    laurie!!! OMG girl I have been looking for you! I need one of those desperately:D I originally got one from you for another "it shall remain un-named because I have been banned from talking about them" e-cig thats way to long for my far superiour SS Hendu..hehe

I will add a picture of the one I have when I do the Jet pix...mine is black and red...of course.;)

okay....I still have 6 folks MIA for the random drawing...also I need to remind everyone that the random drawing thread is ONLY for people who have entered the contest in this thread.
    Since the alpha male has not got around to giving me the actual POWER I need to lock threads and do stickys etc let it be known.....THIS THREAD IS CLOSED!
    TIBURONFIRST is the WINNER.....no17....you can see the random generator screen shots here:
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/smokestik/115636-random-contest-winner-thread-4.html#post1766334

ps....they finally turned on the Mod switch :) Now I have power! whoohoo!!! So I'm closing the thread and will start a new one Monday if all goes well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.