The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Rules for the contest are now posted here

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by billster88, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sulld58

sulld58 Full Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    Wouldn't you just know it. I just ordered a 50 pack of cartomizers and a new battery a couple of weeks ago. :( That's okay though 'cause tomorrow my new Jet and Black Cartos will be here along with my replacement USB charger. So far I have recruited 2 people to ecigs, one who went with SS and one(unfortunately for him, but he'll learn the hard way) went Blu. Things are great in my vaping world, 7 weeks tobacco free and I haven't missed the stink at all. Imagine that......

2. skydragon

skydragon ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Mountain Cave
    Congratulations lorikay! I'm happy for you. :D Does your goat get to help?

3. I won! Thank you so much. I live in Las Vegas and it seems like I never win anything...(heh..heh) So, winning the kit would be like hitting a royal. Come on Monday...I need that kit!

4. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

congrats!!!!!

5. sooperdrave

sooperdrave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
  6. laurieok

laurieok Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2009
    Ohio
  7. Ravens Rose

Ok... now I am a bit confused.... I thought you won the kit? Did you mean you won the skin?

8. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    anyone who enters wins the skin. lol

9. Ravens Rose

lol... I know that... but I am guessing they did not. This means we still have a chance at winning the kit....!

10. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    i didnt know that at first either. all i saw was an email saying "winner, winner, winner" lol!

11. loxmythe

loxmythe Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    Ok I'm all confused now. LOL

12. Yes I am the dummy. I got a PM saying congrats and thought I won, but it was for the skins. I couldn't delete the message so I edited it. I am now embarrassed, and feel stupid...sorry.

If it makes you feel any better, I thought I had won and found out I didn't which is way worse than you guys thinking you didn't win and finding out you still have a chance.

13. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine

lol. dont feel bad. i thought i won the kit too.

14. Ravens Rose

lol... apparently everyone who enters will win the skin. Then there is also a random drawing for someone to win a kit (how many of those kits/drawings will be done... that I do not know). The drawing for the kit has not yet happened as far as I know. They are working on the program that will pick the post automatically.

I do not think that the person had known that all who enter will win the skin.

15. Ravens Rose

Don't feel bad.... even if you did win the kit... I would still wish you congrats (which I did, & I meant it)! I think that anyone who does win it will be a lucky person. It it understandable why you thought you won. So... please... do not feel bad... not at all.. you were excited!

16. loxmythe

loxmythe Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    Hey I didn't get a PM:cry::cry:
    I can't even win a contest where everyone wins:cry:

:laugh::laugh:

17. Ravens Rose

lol.... neither did I.... :lol::lol::lol:

18. plerskine

plerskine Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2010
    Florida
    Hello all, after pouring over this forum for a couple of months, reading and watching videos on the SS carts and refilling them, my first e-cig purchase was the Hendu and I haven't had an analog since I got it on 7/23/10-whoop! I LOVE it and the fact that the batteries have the lifetime warranty. I didn't find billsters site here until recently so now I know I can save 20% on his site, and have the whole "customer loyalty" thing- Thank You! I will now place my orders through your site! I could always use more batteries...I'd love to win a kit ;)

19. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine

lol:D:D:D:D

20. J-ShaZzle

J-ShaZzle Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2010
    South NJ
    i should've won a skin?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.