The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Rules for the contest are now posted here

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by billster88, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    WOW! But I had no issues with them. They worked beautifully since March. I must have charged them more than 300 times each... Are you serious? There was never anything wrong with them. :confused:

Well, I'm not going to argue.;) I need to order more cartomizers anyway.
    Cheers to you, Bill. :toast: PM sent.
    WOW!

2. skydragon

skydragon ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Mountain Cave
    WOW, kudos to you Bill. Very well done.

3. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

Wow!!! .... If I am understanding you correctly.... that is one heck of a Customer Loyalty Program!!!!

4. HyOnLyph

HyOnLyph Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2010
    Orange County, CA
    WHAT??? That's amazing. I am onboard as a SS fan.

5. laurieok

laurieok Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2009
    Ohio
    Wow! That is amazing. I love the Hendu and now I love it even more!! :)

6. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    I agree with Laurieok! Now I really want to try a Hendu! Maybe someday! In the meantime I'm a fan of this contest! Thanks for the offer!

7. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    ya know....I think I might bleed to death biting my tongue.....now that your my boss do I have to behave?

okay...okay....I'll try...but no promises! I've been up all night watching Joan Jett videos so I'm feeling a little jaded :headbang:

anyway....I will be PM'ing everyone for your address as well as getting the random generator set up to pick the first kit winner. I obviously can't enter the contest myself but I do have some great pictures once I figure out how to achieve the effect I want....I finally killed my favorite pink batteries....yes...undoubtedly by dripping into the cartomizers....but...I saved the jewels and put them on my Jets...just need to print some red labels for the cartos and put a topcoat on the red paint in the logo...since my boss refuses to make a Black Widow SS I have made my own. ;) If Joan Jett vaped she would use a SS Black Widow with a red translucent drip tip :) man-o-man...talk about a women who ages gracefully!

YouTube - Joan Jett - Crimson And Clover

yo! Bill....think "tipping point".....hehe I have said all along you need a new image. How'm I doin' so far?

next contest.....guess how long it takes lorikay13 to get fired or banned and which will happen first?:evil::lol::lol::lol::lol:

8. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Your boss? Well, congratulations, Lorikay! Coudn't have happened to a more deserving person. I mean it. :toast:

Let's see how long you can stay on your best behavior. :nun:

9. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
  10. sooperdrave

sooperdrave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
  11. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Hey thanks for the feedback! Were you aware that there is a special page for ECF members that gives a 20% discount on cartos,batteries, etc? ;)

SmokeStik ::: Alternative Smoking

So before I go any further with the PM's about prizes I think I need to clarify how this contest is working. EVERYONE wins!!! All you have to do is enter and you get a set of skins. And if your currently using a 4081 battery please let me know that when you respond with your address so we can send you a sample of the new flavor we are considering for the cartos. ALL the samples are 16mg so if that is too high for you let us know and we won't send it. I will run the random generator this weekend and announce a kit winner on Monday. If you win a kit you may choose any batteries you want....yes...even PINK ones!!! Hope this 'slpanes it a little better. :D

12. Ravens Rose

Congrats on the job Lorikay13!!!! Looking forward to seeing the new pics!

13. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    yes that splains it better. lol. now send me a free kit! :)

14. Ravens Rose

Back off Sooperdrave... the kit is mine! lol... Joking....... I wish everyone good luck! Whomever wins will be very lucky!

((secretly hoping it's me, so I don't have to buy the 2 in my shopping cart... I can't make up my mind which one I want. At least then I would only have to buy 1))

15. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    ill fight you for it! lol.

16. Ravens Rose

lol... Round 1 ... Ding.. Ding... :lol:

17. Lorizgal

Lorizgal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oh Man, What an Idiot I am! Back in December when I looking at starter kits, (and I hadn't found this forum yet) I had SmokeStik, GreenSmoke and ??? on my last list of potential vendors. I went back and forth for about 2 days (all day) on whether to buy from Smoke Stik or to buy from GreenSmoke.
    Well I spent the 150.00 to get a starter kit from greensmoke and learned what an idiot I had been, after about 3 months, my batteries died 2x in that period of time. I should've, could've, would've gotten a Hendu or Jet (most likely the Hendu). I could've had new batteries every time I needed them. I could've had a black e cig with a purple led (what's greater than that) instead I got batteries that lasted less than 2 hours at a time and took about 5 hours to charge.
    I made a huge mistake there, I think the Hendu is an awesome e-cig and would look great hanging from my mouth, if only I had some money, to order it. But unfortunately, I am laid up due to a broken leg for at least another 2 months.
    Man I need to go with my heart instead of my head next time. Thanks for offering these products and next time I will get the Hendu, not the other guys product.

18. firhill

firhill Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Gratz on the appointment!!!!!

19. tiburonfirst

tiburonfirst They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
  20. WitchWay

WitchWay Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Texas
    Way to go Lori, congrats!!!! If that sample is the same as the one I just received in the order that came in the mail today. I like it better than the regular tobacco :) To me it has a slight touch of sweetness. I'm not a big tobacco fan in the first place but the sample one is pretty good.

Happy Vaping!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.