Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I guess I need to remind you of our customer loyalty program now don't I..lol...just PM me and I will be glad to exchange your Hendu's for new ones...like I said before...we stand behind our stuff...and a lifetime warranty is just that...obviously there is a catch..like buying stuff at least every six weeks...which you have done...we always had this policy..although it was unofficial before...if we had a good customer call to say they had an issue...our customer service reps were always good at taking care of them...so for anyone that is unclear...I am stating it clearly now...Lifetime means Lifetime....so Katya...go ahead and PM me and I will get the ball rolling for you...

I will start to PM people about asking for the address to send their prizes in the next few days...so bear with me folks...we are going to get to you...Cheers!!:toast:

WOW! But I had no issues with them. They worked beautifully since March. I must have charged them more than 300 times each... Are you serious? There was never anything wrong with them. :confused:

Well, I'm not going to argue.;) I need to order more cartomizers anyway.
Cheers to you, Bill. :toast: PM sent.
WOW!

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
I guess I need to remind you of our customer loyalty program now don't I..lol...just PM me and I will be glad to exchange your Hendu's for new ones...like I said before...we stand behind our stuff...and a lifetime warranty is just that...obviously there is a catch..like buying stuff at least every six weeks...which you have done...we always had this policy..although it was unofficial before...if we had a good customer call to say they had an issue...our customer service reps were always good at taking care of them...so for anyone that is unclear...I am stating it clearly now...Lifetime means Lifetime....so Katya...go ahead and PM me and I will get the ball rolling for you...

I will start to PM people about asking for the address to send their prizes in the next few days...so bear with me folks...we are going to get to you...Cheers!!:toast:

WOW, kudos to you Bill. Very well done.

Wow!!! .... If I am understanding you correctly.... that is one heck of a Customer Loyalty Program!!!!

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

WHAT??? That's amazing. I am onboard as a SS fan.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
length will be the main issue...at least that's what i think anyways....
ya know....I think I might bleed to death biting my tongue.....now that your my boss do I have to behave?

okay...okay....I'll try...but no promises! I've been up all night watching Joan Jett videos so I'm feeling a little jaded :headbang:

anyway....I will be PM'ing everyone for your address as well as getting the random generator set up to pick the first kit winner. I obviously can't enter the contest myself but I do have some great pictures once I figure out how to achieve the effect I want....I finally killed my favorite pink batteries....yes...undoubtedly by dripping into the cartomizers....but...I saved the jewels and put them on my Jets...just need to print some red labels for the cartos and put a topcoat on the red paint in the logo...since my boss refuses to make a Black Widow SS I have made my own. ;) If Joan Jett vaped she would use a SS Black Widow with a red translucent drip tip :) man-o-man...talk about a women who ages gracefully!

YouTube - Joan Jett - Crimson And Clover

yo! Bill....think "tipping point".....hehe I have said all along you need a new image. How'm I doin' so far?

next contest.....guess how long it takes lorikay13 to get fired or banned and which will happen first?:evil::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
well here it goes your electronic cigarettes look pretty cool and the fact that you guys got wendy williams to get one for the president means a lot of success for your company im sure. i really would like to win being that i have not won anything so far but some of your items are kinda pricey 100 buck to me might be a llittle to much for a ecig that looks nice. now like i said i think that you guys got some great stuff but maybe just maybe you could drop the price like 5-10 bucks on your items or and some low cost items to some of your product like maybe some free cartomizers a extra battery but the set up is A class i been window shopping on alot of site and let me say you guys or galls are top 5 in overall look. there are some site that have spam on their site and if you click on the wrong thing youre getting redirected to some site that has nothing to do with the company anyway great look just adjust the deals a bit i think a lot of people like to fell like there getting a great deal or a steal almost

Hey thanks for the feedback! Were you aware that there is a special page for ECF members that gives a 20% discount on cartos,batteries, etc? ;)

SmokeStik ::: Alternative Smoking

So before I go any further with the PM's about prizes I think I need to clarify how this contest is working. EVERYONE wins!!! All you have to do is enter and you get a set of skins. And if your currently using a 4081 battery please let me know that when you respond with your address so we can send you a sample of the new flavor we are considering for the cartos. ALL the samples are 16mg so if that is too high for you let us know and we won't send it. I will run the random generator this weekend and announce a kit winner on Monday. If you win a kit you may choose any batteries you want....yes...even PINK ones!!! Hope this 'slpanes it a little better. :D

yes that splains it better. lol. now send me a free kit! :)

Back off Sooperdrave... the kit is mine! lol... Joking....... I wish everyone good luck! Whomever wins will be very lucky!

((secretly hoping it's me, so I don't have to buy the 2 in my shopping cart... I can't make up my mind which one I want. At least then I would only have to buy 1))

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
Back off Sooperdrave... the kit is mine! lol... Joking....... I wish everyone good luck! Whomever wins will be very lucky!

((secretly hoping it's me, so I don't have to buy the 2 in my shopping cart... I can't make up my mind which one I want. At least then I would only have to buy 1))

ill fight you for it! lol.

Lorizgal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2010
Really near the mexican border.
Oh Man, What an Idiot I am! Back in December when I looking at starter kits, (and I hadn't found this forum yet) I had SmokeStik, GreenSmoke and ??? on my last list of potential vendors. I went back and forth for about 2 days (all day) on whether to buy from Smoke Stik or to buy from GreenSmoke.
Well I spent the 150.00 to get a starter kit from greensmoke and learned what an idiot I had been, after about 3 months, my batteries died 2x in that period of time. I should've, could've, would've gotten a Hendu or Jet (most likely the Hendu). I could've had new batteries every time I needed them. I could've had a black e cig with a purple led (what's greater than that) instead I got batteries that lasted less than 2 hours at a time and took about 5 hours to charge.
I made a huge mistake there, I think the Hendu is an awesome e-cig and would look great hanging from my mouth, if only I had some money, to order it. But unfortunately, I am laid up due to a broken leg for at least another 2 months.
Man I need to go with my heart instead of my head next time. Thanks for offering these products and next time I will get the Hendu, not the other guys product.

Last edited:

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
snip.. And if your currently using a 4081 battery please let me know that when you respond with your address so we can send you a sample of the new flavor we are considering for the cartos.

Way to go Lori, congrats!!!! If that sample is the same as the one I just received in the order that came in the mail today. I like it better than the regular tobacco :) To me it has a slight touch of sweetness. I'm not a big tobacco fan in the first place but the sample one is pretty good.

Happy Vaping!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread