Rules for the contest are now posted here

Status
Not open for further replies.

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
Hey thanks for the feedback! Were you aware that there is a special page for ECF members that gives a 20% discount on cartos,batteries, etc? ;)

SmokeStik ::: Alternative Smoking

So before I go any further with the PM's about prizes I think I need to clarify how this contest is working. EVERYONE wins!!! All you have to do is enter and you get a set of skins. And if your currently using a 4081 battery please let me know that when you respond with your address so we can send you a sample of the new flavor we are considering for the cartos. ALL the samples are 16mg so if that is too high for you let us know and we won't send it. I will run the random generator this weekend and announce a kit winner on Monday. If you win a kit you may choose any batteries you want....yes...even PINK ones!!! Hope this 'slpanes it a little better. :D

right here justin. :D

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Holy cow! I didnt realize we were so popular!!!!

I'm working diligently to get all the PM's out. I will make the first random drawing this weekend once the PM's are done...time to be announced. Here is how that will be done
RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service
however.....I seem to have overlooked something...normally in these contests there is no crosstalk going on....each person has a finite number of posts they can make...this keeps it fair and random.....so...I am going to start another thread for the kits,when you get your PM follow the link and enter ONE TIME. Make any kind of irrelevant comment you want......if the alpha male comes sniffing around and wonders WTH just tell him I said it was okay. :) <WTH....what the heck...see I'm trying!!>

oh...thank you for the kind thoughts everyone...I am espescially happy to see all my bad girl friends here......any of you got my back on the Black Widow....you know men...if we hound him enough he will submit just to shut us up!

Last edited:

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
Holy cow! I didnt realize we were so popular!!!!

I'm working diligently to get all the PM's out. I will make the first random drawing this weekend once the PM's are done...time to be announced. Here is how that will be done
RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service
however.....I seem to have overlooked something...normally in these contests there is no crosstalk going on....each person has a finite number of posts they can make...this keeps it fair and random.....so...I am going to start another thread for the kits,when you get your PM follow the link and enter ONE TIME. Make any kind of irrelevant comment you want......if the alpha male comes sniffing around and wonders WTH just tell him I said it was okay. :) <WTH....what the heck...see I'm trying!!>

oh...thank you for the kind thoughts everyone...I am espescially happy to see all my bad girl friends here......any of you got my back on the Black Widow....you know men...if we hound him enough he will submit just to shut us up!

i already got my pm from you. could you send me another with the link in it. thanks.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I have the Hendu Elite and love it! Here is a picture of it in a lanyard that I made. Bling deserves bling!! :)

View attachment 11807

Sorry for the picture quality...I had to use my phone :oops:

laurie!!! OMG girl I have been looking for you! I need one of those desperately:D I originally got one from you for another "it shall remain un-named because I have been banned from talking about them" e-cig thats way to long for my far superiour SS Hendu..hehe

I will add a picture of the one I have when I do the Jet pix...mine is black and red...of course.;)

okay....I still have 6 folks MIA for the random drawing...also I need to remind everyone that the random drawing thread is ONLY for people who have entered the contest in this thread.
Since the alpha male has not got around to giving me the actual POWER I need to lock threads and do stickys etc let it be known.....THIS THREAD IS CLOSED!
TIBURONFIRST is the WINNER.....no17....you can see the random generator screen shots here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ndom-contest-winner-thread-4.html#post1766334

ps....they finally turned on the Mod switch :) Now I have power! whoohoo!!! So I'm closing the thread and will start a new one Monday if all goes well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread