Status
Not open for further replies.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I can't believe I missed so much of this thread! Well, that's work for ya.

Anna, I, at one time, thought this thread was created only for your delight.

That IS my question for flat earthers though.... IF you believe the earth is flat, is it also infinitely large because man's been around a while, probably for long enough to like, find the edge already.

I think the Illuminati trick us with mirrors

Reactions: Jebbn

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I can't believe I missed so much of this thread! Well, that's work for ya.

I am oddly intrigued by this stuff for a person who a) has no interest in whether or not we have been to space because it doesn't AFFECT me. For those coming after me who may need to leave the planet well, I hope they do it.

I also don't care much if they earth is flat unless I reach the edge and fall off it. I would be REALLY interested then.

That IS my question for flat earthers though.... IF you believe the earth is flat, is it also infinitely large because man's been around a while, probably for long enough to like, find the edge already.

Anna
If the oceans are surrounded by several hundred foot ice walls you would not be able to fall off...

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I know! Maybe I should tend to it because the owner fell off the edge of ECF or something.

You know, my husband is a conspiracy theorist, in fact he says he "may" have been like, abducted by aliens but he's not sure." It has been fun to watch his belief in aliens morph into something more, like I don't even know because I don't listen to that stuff too closely. It's dangerous to study any one thing too hard, which is why one should get a really well rounded education.

Except for the flat earthers. I'm really sorry but I just kind of feel sorry for those folks, but in the same way as Jehovah's Witnesses, I'd really like to HELP those people, but I also can't stand to have them around, it's too ANNOYING.

Still even so, you gotta sit back and like take long hard look at Science. I mean, what's his face oh yeh Francis and Krick (oh, my dad would be so proud right now, LOL) I think it's a C but anyway them too discoverers of DNA and Nobel Prize winners, one firmly was an atheist and the other firmly believed in God. They both wrote books about it.

I kind of think that is JUST as interesting as DNA which is pretty interesting, I mean for SURE Aliens put codes it the base pairs of our human genome, we are all seeded with alien CODE, heh.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If the oceans are surrounded by several hundred foot ice walls you would not be able to fall off...

I think you forget climate change, (I mean weather, actually) but for the purposes of this thread, CLIMATE change.

No wonder we're all doomed.

My favorite earth theory is Indian I think? Bunch a elephants (not quite sure how many) standing on top of like, each other and then there is The Earth but no one knows what the elephants are standing on.

Also, wouldn't they like DIE with no air? IDK. They are known for longevity and smarts.

Anna

Reactions: Jebbn

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
WhEn I worKed for nefarIous cabals associated with teh Illuminati, we killed anyone that got too close to the ice walls. The dental plan was phenomenal and so was the annual time off.
I probably shouldnt talk about this here, really. Im just done pretending. They wont do anything though, none of it matters anymore because no one is exactly sure what the truth is anymore, it all about how an individual "feels" the truth to be, but thats just part of the joke.
The lizard over lords, theyre pretty onto it, great management, theyve been doing it for so long now that I suppose they just naturally got good at running the big ol flat earth and keeping it hidden from us. Suckered us into thinking it was a globe-ish shape just to entertain them selves and wile away the hours/thousands of years of drudgery of managing a pack of predictable dumbazzes to do their bidding.
Faked a moon landing just for the laughs and as part of a team building exercise and to play into the ongoing "globe earth" joke. Tied it altogether nicely. Sophisticated and intricate sense of humour those lizards have.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
th

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I saw that movie with my husband. It was a Good Time.

I think he was silently thinking the whole time, "Of course THAT's NOT aliens, they'd be a whole hell of a lot stealthier than that."

But I don't know for sure, and I'm not asking. He seems to have moved on from GIORGIO into late night radio and that's got to be SO MUCH worse.

I mean, you can SAY just about anything, honestly you don't need pictures of Ancient Egyptian runes and strange objects of worship that can only be seen from the SKIES.

Etc.

Anna

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
watched the spacex-cr17 launch yesterday with a mate

just woke up today and i was talking about it and she told me that we have never been to space and only in lower earth orbit and that i had to watch this

what's ecf's view on this?

why would they lie? Have Been told they lie to keep the money lol

first of me hearing all this stuff did nasa really say that ?

No one has ever been to deep interstellar space. That is correct. The moon is in earth orbit. That’s as far as we’ve gotten so far. But for all intents and purposes humans have been to space. The density of matter in the region between the earth and the moon is negligible in terms of survivability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread