space have we been there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape Muppet

Apr 12, 2019
UK
Was all this from Mr. Icke? He's so sincere (in a snotty way), I'm not surprised he's got a following. The alien reptiles are among us is the most believable, imho. ;)

That's the really funny thing about his lectures. He starts off so very sincere and is quite credible for the first 2 hours. He's a confident speaker due to having been a sport's commentator and the Illuminati/secret world order stuff is fascinating in a way and fuels the imagination. Then by the third hour he is ranting about the British Royal Family and Prince Philip drinking the blood of virgins at midnight along with the rest of the shape shifting lizards, and his entire lecture goes down the u-bend.

Truth is I think he watched V far too many times.

V_Diana_badler-thumb-330x205-26845.jpg

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York
vape Muppet" data-source="post: 21799595" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
vape Muppet said:
That's the really funny thing about his lectures. He starts off so very sincere and is quite credible for the first 2 hours. He's a confident speaker due to having been a sport's commentator and the Illuminati/secret world order stuff is fascinating in a way and fuels the imagination. Then by the third hour he is ranting about the British Royal Family and Prince Philip drinking the blood of virgins at midnight along with the rest of the shape shifting lizards, and his entire lecture goes down the u-bend.

Truth is I think he watched V far too many times.

View attachment 816585 [/

Gawd, I loved V!! i think Icke hates all things American, so maybe he missed Diana unhinging her jaw for a rat!

He tries to drag you in with the softly softly approach in the beginning, but *4 hours later*, yes he does go off the rails a bit! He seems perfectly rational, though...

Not to be cruel, but I was using him to combat insomnia for a few weeks last year! ;)

You know, he may've watched Blake's 7, and patterned himself on Avon! Lol

Reactions: kas122461

Vape Muppet

Apr 12, 2019
UK

@Nancy D Oh now that's really not fair. Dissing Avon he was awesome. I have never been as scared as I have of a man with a hair curling tong than I was of sinister Avon. Plus it had Servalan too. :D

And you can't knock a Sci Fi show that had washing up liquid bottles painted grey for starships. That was cutting edge stuff for the BBC.

Now back to loony tunes Icke, totally agree perfect cure for insomnia. But he loves America and does most of his lectures there, your lot seem to lap it up. ;)

Last edited:

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York
@Nancy D Oh now that's really not fair. Dissing Avon he was awesome. I have never been as scared as I have of a man with a hair curling tong than sinister Avon. Plus it had Servalan too. :D

And you can't knock a Sci Fi show that had washing up liquid bottles painted grey for starships.

Now back to loony tunes Icke, totally agree perfect cure for insomnia. But he loves America and does most of his lectures there, your lot seem to lap it up. ;)

Omg, I almost fell out of my chair reading this! LOL

I was madly in love with Paul Darrow, ya know. Avon was the sane counterpart to Blake! And he was always flipping right.
That show was the best. :hubba:

But, Señor Icke...not so right. But he raises apt questions about so much stuff that you can see his point.
Since when is he a fan of the U.S.? Anyways, our lot can't help it one bit if there are enough nutters here that will pay for him to come here!! I seem to remember him putting this country down all over the place, but he will take American Dollars apparently. He's an equal opportunity loony!

Thanks for the great laugh. I really needed it today. Plus talking about B7 and Avon is really nice. I watched it on YT last month from beginning to end. Hadn't seen it since the early 90's when we were getting it and the Doctor and a whole lotta BBC. And no commercials on public TV!

Reactions: Vape Muppet

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'mma gonna admit it. I've been to space. They gave me a thousand dollars, put a monkey suit on, and said "don't touch any of these buttons."

I just happened to be the right size for the monkey suit. It was pretty great but I didn't see much, no eye holes. Also, I pooped in the suit, for monkey authenticity.

It was the only time I truly felt great about pooping my pants.

They gave me another 20K when I came back for maintaining my monkey air of authority. They also were a bit miffed, they were like, "Yeah um the whole time you were up there, we were playing poker for it. We were pretty sure that you might explode. But HERE you are. So, we are gonna be honest and give you this money. Because.... We are the GOVERNMENT.

Anna

Reactions: Nancy D

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I did find another one that is a smorgasbord of conspiracy's, not really about what it is titled. I don't really want to link it, because of some of the language in it. It is also a long one, 2 hours long. If someone wants to see it look for this.

A History of the Reptilian Agenda
It was published by towlie2110 lol
on 11/30/2012

Some of it is really interesting. :|

KAS

Reactions: stols001

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I'm not watching the video but I'm guessing they may both be petrified turds. Definitely the one on the right. Unless it came from space though I'm not that interested

Anna

They don't really talk about those items, if they did I forget. These is just some weird clips, I came across. :|

KAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread