Reactions: kas122461

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
The Dead Sea Scrolls: Book of Giants

Nephilim - Wikipedia

the book of Enoch is a rather interesting read, also, it is very weird how the Smithsonian comes up time and again regarding their collection and dissapering of remains and any evidence surrounding giant human remains...things are not always as they seem in our world...

I have seen a lot of clips on giants, and the Nephilim. The book of Enoch is fascinating, I have saved a few links somewhere, where it will read the whole book to you. :|

KAS

Reactions: ENAUD

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
The book of Enoch is fascinating, I have saved a few links somewhere, where it will read the whole book to you. :|

KAS

If anyone is interested, this is the link I was talking about, it is over 3 hours long, which is why I had it saved. I can't do a 3 hour clip in one sitting. :|

KAS

Last edited:
Reactions: ENAUD

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    WhereNoManHasGoneBefore.jpg

Sorry, just couldn't resist..

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 12, 2011
    New Orleans
    Sorry to see mac-nutty "moved on" already. I guess he got toaded for breaking the rules. I don't believe Man Ever went to Space. I believe the Moon landings are all hoaxes. Consider: The LEM only had 28 volts power max. Pushing an analog tv or radio signal 220,000 miles (the distance they believed the Moon was from Earth at the time) Requires Thousands of Watts those 28 volts could never produce. There is No Way they could have talked to President Nixon in real time with No delay as they show on the Tell-Lie-Vision Programming device even if that signal could reach the Earth. They broadcasted footage for 3 days straight (Apollo 11) If you believe we live on a spinning ball in space, there is no way line of sight they could have kept communications going.. Both Earth and the Moon are both Moving and spinning according to the heliocentric model so line of sight is out which is moot because they didn't have the power to send the signal anyway.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 12, 2011
    New Orleans
    I just came across another one. :|

I've studied Flat Earth for 5 years and I'm not ashamed to say I Am a Flat Earther. This means I lean more toward Earth being Flat and perhaps a spiritual place and not a spinning ball out in some vacuum people call space. It's about Science for me, things we can prove and Heliocentric claims that have never been proven or replicated as the scientific method requires.

m1ke

ECF Veteran
    Feb 18, 2013
    North East USA
    What exactly is low Earth orbit?
    I've studied Flat Earth for 5 years and I'm not ashamed to say I Am a Flat Earther. This means I lean more toward Earth being Flat and perhaps a spiritual place and not a spinning ball out in some vacuum people call space. It's about Science for me, things we can prove and Heliocentric claims that have never been proven or replicated as the scientific method requires.
    Ocean currents.. most tornadoes spin clockwise below the equator and counterclockwise above the equator.. even toilets flushing above and below the equator spin in different directions..

We are somewhat special beings. We may be the constant throughout the galaxy (give or take some things), but I'd have to say we're also failures. We have conscious minds and very few actually utilize them. Earth is corrupt.. because of money.. and control.. I guess money and control can be wrapped up with one word - greed.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 12, 2011
    New Orleans
    For your consideration: Nasa, Going Nowhere Since 1958

This 1 hour 14 minute documentary covers a LOT of topics that people should understand at least briefly to get an overall view of where the author is coming from. You'll learn a lot about a lot of things. I believe it's a video you cannot afford to miss no matter what side of the fence you are on about these issues or where you are in the world as this information applies to Everybody on Earth.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I can't believe I missed so much of this thread! Well, that's work for ya.

I am oddly intrigued by this stuff for a person who a) has no interest in whether or not we have been to space because it doesn't AFFECT me. For those coming after me who may need to leave the planet well, I hope they do it.

I also don't care much if they earth is flat unless I reach the edge and fall off it. I would be REALLY interested then.

That IS my question for flat earthers though.... IF you believe the earth is flat, is it also infinitely large because man's been around a while, probably for long enough to like, find the edge already.

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread