Starting to get in to vaping more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eolgaming

Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Windermere
Up until today, I have just messed with my TINY ego battery and a couple carto tanks cuz I did not want to invest too much in to this..
Today I have purchased a Itaste SVD, a 18650 battery, and a charger.
I just have a couple questions..
What should I expect to invest more in?
Should I start to dive in to RBA's and eventually make my way to a mech?
Where are some good, innexpensive sites to shop and try everything from ejuice to different supplies?
What type of batteries should I buy as backups?
I will have more questions later I am sure :)
CAn anyone help me out? :)

The Blue Max

Oct 4, 2013
Alexandria, VA
You'll only spend as much as you want to. You don't NEED to spend more. Sounds like you're on the way to a good set up. Get used to vaping, try to find a local shop if possible, talk to folks there (and here of course). You don't NEED to move on to mechs or RBAs. It's all just personal preference.

Expect to invest in juices...I spent a good bit finding which ones I loved and hated. Mt Baker Vapor has incredibly priced juices and a wide range of flavors to help you in finding out which types you like (bakey, fruit, tobacco, etc)

Discountvapor also has good accessories for cheap and they have wonderful customer service.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
You need to get a few more posts in and head over to the RBA and Modders Forums where you can research and ask questions of people experienced in that topic.

I do not have an RBA or a mech, but from my reading you can use one on your SVD. You just have to keep your coils built above 1.2ohms, I believe. You should have that information with the instructions you received with your SVD. You should have read that. You can also log onto the Innokin website and obtain that information.

Keep reading. Learn your equipment and read up on battery safety before you start experimenting. Welcome to ECF. And have fun.

Welcome to ECF eolgaming...

You are on the same road I am currently on. My iTaste SVD, iGo-L, Trident, SmokTech RSST, 18350 & 18650 batteries and charger will be in my hands on Thursday.

I started with Blu then moved to the JC Vea (which I'm currently using).

I ordered the iGo-L, Trident and SmokTech RSST because of all the reading I did about how much better of a vape can be achieved. Especially the amount of flavor and vapor.

There are many other individuals here on ECF that will be able to get into the Mechanical Mods and give you the best suggestions than I can.

I will definitely let you know how the iGo-L is. Everything I read said the iGo-L just needs the air hole enlarged and it will be an extremely good vape.

The batteries I'm getting on Thursday are the IMR batteries (18350 & 18650). I also ordered some others from FastTech today (Panasonic 18650 & UltraFire 18350) which I have read I won't get for about three weeks.

I use an ego V mega battery with protank 2... works great for me... what's been draining my wallet is all the juices i've been buying... ordering all different kinds of juices trying to find the flavors that i like...

Welcome to ECF bimmer88... (This will also be for you eolgaming);
I was in the "General E-Liquid Discussion" section today reading about flavors of e-juice and the most cost effective samplers and somebody posted "E-Liquid Samples". I'm going to be placing an order tomorrow after I can look at the full line of samplers they offer.

Just wanted to throw that out there...

nukedawg

Dec 7, 2011
DFW
time to step up to the VV/VW devices!!!!

I started out last year with 1 eGo 650mah and a Liquinator tank, then another to quickly swap flavors, and after a third I thought I was set. My original eGo started behaving like a dead battery so got a 1000mah eGo. I felt like there was such an improvement in vape production with a fresh battery. And I have had great experiences using 2ohm LR carts on my eGos. But I wanted to explore.

Yes variable voltage is where I thought I was headed these past 3 weeks.....but......I wound up last Friday with a black Silver Bullet and a stainless and pyrex tank from IBTanked. Amazing performance! I couldn't be happier, but eventually I will find a VV device so I can continue my exploration.

Good luck in your explorations as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread