Status
Not open for further replies.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Oh! Forgot to say code "freeship" is/was good for free shipping ;) making it an even better deal!

Agreed Oplholik! Mine too!

Thank you that was a steal of a deal I am glad I got in on! I am honestly sad to hear about what is going on with IBTanked :( I have been ordering from them for years and was just about to put in another order for a custom tank, but, now I am going to wait to see what is going on with them.
I agree carto tanks might not be as popular as they once were but I feel a lot of people still use them, I think their custom glass/replacement tanks might be their mainstay anymore though. I really hope they just hit a glitch and are not going out of business, seriously it's a shame they are not communicating a lot better with their customers concerning this.

Reactions: Baditude

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
My order from 01/07, just shipped, so my orders are shipping a little faster now it seems. I'd guess they are getting ready to shut er down when they sell off enough of the stock that's left, just my feeling tho. I'd sure hate to see them go. :(
I see they are down to just the hafling cartos. Quite a few other items are out of stock.

Reactions: ColoKaren

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
My order from 01/07, just shipped, so my orders are shipping a little faster now it seems. I'd guess they are getting ready to shut er down when they sell off enough of the stock that's left, just my feeling tho. I'd sure hate to see them go. :(
I see they are down to just the hafling cartos. Quite a few other items are out of stock.

So glad your order is shipping! I'm guessing they're having trouble getting some tubes like the ZAP/Kabuki in stock, and I ordered 4 of those. If they can't get them in stock, I'd go for more drip tips and/or other stuff instead.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA

Consider yourself lucky then. I have an order from mid December for two very basic replacement tubes that I still have not heard word one on regarding shipping. Good to know that they are still in business though.:)

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
I received a shipping notice for my 11-15-15 order yesterday!! I did email them a couple times, but never received a reply. Crossing everything that I'm getting the correct tubes... :)

I *love* IBT, and hope they're able to keep the ship afloat. I really hate to see their stellar reputation take a hit. I hope that while things appear to be in flux, they either put a message on the site that some items take longer to get into stock, reply to customer emails, or post here on ECF.

Reactions: Ladiekali

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I'm sure business has slowed. With the coming of the sub tanks with rda decks I doubt there are that many of us carto users left.

What it takes to stay in ANY business, or heck, even any job as an employee....you gotta stay current.

reminds me of a teacher I hired to teach MSWord. This was back in 2000, so it was that rendition of the software.

Well, a few years went buy, MS updated the product, I ordered it for the school. YOu know what this teacher says to me? "you hired me to teach Word 2000. Not this new stuff."
It got so bad, she started coming to work to sit in lounge all day because she could not teach the class, and we paid her for a while, and then I enrolled her, at anoterh community college, for a class in the updated software!!!! I thought I was being pretty nice!

Nope.

She insisted that she was hired to teach what I hired her to teach and that was it. :) So she got a lawyer. I called the lawyer and said "bring it on, please." I just wanted her gone. And, she was in about 10 days after that. We had really tried to help her. !!!

Anyway, extreme example, but people who can't ADAPT to changing times are pretty much SOL. Hundreds of thousands of businesses go under every year and employees let go because they didn't build "keeping up" into their business plans.

Reactions: oplholik

OC513

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
NYC
Just as an FYI I spoke to OCD just now. Basically they had service provider issues and had no phone connection. He said they just keep the site up now for the people that will need stuff but business has fallen off. Said his wife is working a full time job now and they are busy. This is no longer a priority. I told him ECF is hoping he contacts them. He was as always a very nice guy and pleasant to speak with.

Misty you should be able to get through by phone now.

Reactions: Katdarling
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread