Status
Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I'm sure business has slowed. With the coming of the sub tanks with rda decks I doubt there are that many of us carto users left.

What it takes to stay in ANY business, or heck, even any job as an employee....you gotta stay current.

reminds me of a teacher I hired to teach MSWord. This was back in 2000, so it was that rendition of the software.

Well, a few years went buy, MS updated the product, I ordered it for the school. YOu know what this teacher says to me? "you hired me to teach Word 2000. Not this new stuff."
It got so bad, she started coming to work to sit in lounge all day because she could not teach the class, and we paid her for a while, and then I enrolled her, at anoterh community college, for a class in the updated software!!!! I thought I was being pretty nice!

Nope.

She insisted that she was hired to teach what I hired her to teach and that was it. :) So she got a lawyer. I called the lawyer and said "bring it on, please." I just wanted her gone. And, she was in about 10 days after that. We had really tried to help her. !!!

Anyway, extreme example, but people who can't ADAPT to changing times are pretty much SOL. Hundreds of thousands of businesses go under every year and employees let go because they didn't build "keeping up" into their business plans.

Reactions: oplholik

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Sadly, something bad has happened. They literally dropped off the edge of the earth in terms of customer service. Took me almost 3 months to get a pair of tubes and they never did explain why the wait. Hell, they never said a word and flat out failed to respond to any correspondence. I truly hope they are okay but the business is taking back seat to whatever is happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OC513

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
NYC
Just as an FYI I spoke to OCD just now. Basically they had service provider issues and had no phone connection. He said they just keep the site up now for the people that will need stuff but business has fallen off. Said his wife is working a full time job now and they are busy. This is no longer a priority. I told him ECF is hoping he contacts them. He was as always a very nice guy and pleasant to speak with.

Misty you should be able to get through by phone now.

Reactions: Katdarling
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread