Stinging & Pain... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
I don't and wouldn't use the Kanger drip tips. The coating on the metal wears down fairly quickly on the inside and with mystery metal, there's no way of really knowing what it is made out of.

Just an FYI the base metal on Protanks is brass. :)

Mad, I do hope you get it sorted out!

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Madqatter, I’m so sorry you’re still having problems, thought you had it sorted out. I don’t have any ideas other than what’s already been put out. I just got some Kanthal from Temco that was dirt cheap, $4.54 for 100 feet with free shipping. Mailed it fast too. Kanthal Wire 32 Gauge RW0097 - 100 FT 0.25oz Series A-1 Resistance AWG

Hope you get to the bottom of this quickly.

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
I really do appreciate the support, folks!

How is your experimenting going?
I had to put experimenting on hold today-- no vaping at all. I only vaped VG without nicotine or flavoring yesterday, and not very much of it, but my mouth is stinging/feeling a little burned today. This makes me think that quitting smoking or something else may be the primary cause and that vaping has only been exacerbating rather than causing it....

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
These questions were all answered in previous posts. If you need more specifics, ask, but there is a significant amount of information you ignored.

Try reading the thread before commenting and you might not have this difficulty. :)

Well, jezz, I guess I better pull up my cane and blanket cause I missed it completely, I guess I should just retire myself. Thanks

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I'm not new to vaping.

Any ideas regarding what the problem could be? I really don't want to give up vaping just yet.

It may be coincidental and nothing to do with vaping, but with a condition and/or other foods or drinks you are taking in.

Could be a form of oral thrush, a vitamin deficiency, or BMS (burning mouth syndrome)---in any case I would see your primary care physician and/or dentist for a diagnosis to rule out BMS and/or other stuff:
Burning Mouth
Burnt mouth syndrome... the misery that afflicts thousands and the mystery of its cause | Mail Online
How can I relieve the burning in my mouth? – The Chart - CNN.com Blogs

At any rate PLEASE see a doctor.

Anyone who was ever a smoker who has anything odd going on orally needs to always see a doctor, smoking has set us up for things that need checking out.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I really do appreciate the support, folks!

I had to put experimenting on hold today-- no vaping at all. I only vaped VG without nicotine or flavoring yesterday, and not very much of it, but my mouth is stinging/feeling a little burned today. This makes me think that quitting smoking or something else may be the primary cause and that vaping has only been exacerbating rather than causing it....

Time for qitty qat to get to the vet for a consult. Seriously. This is too much out of the realm of normal. Whatever is causing it needs to be found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread