Stinging & Pain... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
Hello Qitty! (Sorry. Couldn't help it...) Any updates? Inquiring vapers wanna know how you are doing!
So sorry I've been MIA, gang! :oops:

UPDATE...

I am definitely PG sensitive. BUT I have learned through some systematic self-experimentation that my stinging and pain while vaping VG juice was definitely NOT caused by vaping. I "cured" it by taking large daily doses of vitamin B-12, which was recommended as a treatment for some forms of burning mouth syndrome. :w00t:

And so... I am happily vaping some VG juice on my MVP2 as I type. :thumbs:

Thanks for all your concern, suggestions, and support, everyone. ECF is a truly awesome place full of wonderful people, and vaping has been a real lifesaver for me.

rinsing with Biotene mouthwash
As Racehorse mentioned, PG is one of the primary ingredients, as in many mouthwashes. To anyone who is sensitive to PG, as I am, I strongly recommend reading the ingredients (especially the inactive ingredients) on various toiletries such as mouthwash and deodorant. One of the ways I confirmed that I am allergic to PG is that Tom's of Maine brand deodorant, which makes my skin burn and peel, is made almost entirely of PG! :ohmy: Needless to say, I now use a different deodorant!

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
4869.gif
Glad you're back!

So happy for you that you found the solution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread