The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Suggestions for Single coil RTA

Discussion in 'RTA' started by Foggyroomz, Jun 18, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. P3ch3

P3ch3 Super Member

Jan 31, 2019
    ohh my bad there, you know fridays are monster day on techssupport / it, i like the paraoh mini, i have the regular silver one, the polish one looks so sexy...

i have 2 zeus, this weekend will try color modding! lol

Regards,

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Mordacai

Mordacai Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    Best of luck with it @P3ch3, I'm sure that they'll look much better when you've finished with them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Letitia

Letitia Citrus Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    My go to builds are ss tri core fc so that was the first wire I used and went back to several times. Zeus simply wasn't my cup of tea.

4. Letitia

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Yes, I just need to practice a bit, unfortunately that falls in the "chore" category. I'm not exactly disciplined when it comes to chores.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Letitia

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I can't remember why I passed on that one. I'll have to take another look.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Foggyroomz

Foggyroomz Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2014
    Indiana
    My buddy is sending me a Kayfun V5 to use until I can get something that strikes my fancy. He and I have the same vaping style he said he has 2 of them he just didn't like the stainless with his mod so he bought a blacked out version that he uses daily. He said that he builds it at a .80 fused clapton using stainless 28g/38g and runs it right at around 32 to 35watts and loves it so Kayfun it is for now. Any thoughts on this device is it better to run the steel sleeve or the glass section?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Letitia

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    If you use predominantly citrus juices they will discolor some ss. If this will be your carry setup I would try the ss just out of curiosity myself. I do like the looks using the ss tube personally.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2015
    If you’re accident prone the SS sleeve. But you won’t be able to see the juice level. So you will need to either use TC or be able to sense when you’re low on juice & refill.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. P3ch3

P3ch3 Super Member

Jan 31, 2019
    tanks a lot mate, sadly this weekend i didt tried, but staytuned! i will provide pics sooooooon ! that will be paird with my SS mech when ready!

well i decided to use my both zeus this week, one on temp control + aegis solo, the other one with SS on a mech! amazing atty, i just love it!

Regards,

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. SteamHead

SteamHead Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2014
    Tampa, FL, USA
    I'm looking for a good single coil for vaping in the 35-55 watt range, that has a bubble glass standard. The Gear seems nice but the capacity is at 3mls with the bubble. Anything out the that's just as good with flavor but higher capacity? No mesh, I like my fused claptons.

Recommendations?

• Like Like x 1
  11. DeloresRose

DeloresRose Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Others say that the size of the Gear is a large part of why it gets the flavor it does. I’m not sure that’s always the case, I’m no expert. But I will say it’s the best flavor of any RTA I’ve tried, and I have tried about a dozen. Including the Wasp, which is a similar size, but a notch or two lower in flavor for whatever reason.

And I’ll also say, I’ve found the same to be true in RDAs as well, smaller chamber, bigger flavor.

Like I said, others have a lot more experience on this so they can chime in with their thoughts.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. SteamHead

SteamHead Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2014
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Thanks, I went ahead and purchased one to go on top of my Ehpro Cold Steel 100 that is also on the way! Looking to lower my juice consumption from the 30mm Aromamizer Plus I've been using for the last couple years.

• Like Like x 2
  13. P3ch3

P3ch3 Super Member

Jan 31, 2019
    i could bet almost every thank will take less juice than aromizer 30 :lol:
    but a single coil that makes my juice last longer, consume less and amazing flavor is paraoh mini, 2ml capacity, single coil and excellent flavor, another unbelievable contender is themis RTA dual coil, consumes almost nothing when runs low o mid range coils like 0.40 dual, i use themis when i dont want to take juice with me, a single tank refill and satisfies me for a day!

:banana:

• Like Like x 1
  14. DeloresRose

DeloresRose Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Isn’t the pharaoh mtl? Usually if I’m not familiar with an atty, it’s either mtl or not available in the states.

15. Mordacai

Mordacai Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    Digiflavor Pharoah Mini.
    20190705_235619.jpg 20190705_235526.jpg

Was really lucky to drop on these ones as they have the 5ml kit included.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Mordacai

Mordacai Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    @SteamHead, Geekvape Ammit 25 is pretty decent for higher mass complex coils. Wicking can be tricky though as they're fickle beasts.

• Like Like x 2
  17. P3ch3

P3ch3 Super Member

Jan 31, 2019
    is a single coil RTA made by Digiflavor, a geekvape sister brand or close by, is an amazing tank for flavor lovers, you wont be blowing tick ... clouds with this babe but your will be able to taste all juice notes, i like a lot cuz it comes with 2ml pyrex setup and also comes with an extension that put him to rock with 5ml capacity, is amazing tank to build too, bottom airflow, single coil, postless deck, it have also a juice control valve that will help to mitigate leaks if you remind to close it when not using it, is a tank you should have on your RTA collection !

aye is totally available in USA!
    here is the link:
    Pharaoh Mini RTA - Digiflavor

new ones does not come with the spare 5ml glass?

Creed RTA is amazing for big coils, another one to consider when dual coils are the hit!

Regards,

18. Mordacai

Mordacai Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    @P3ch3, Ammit 25 is single coil. And Pharoah Mini has 2 kit versions, one standard (2ml & 5ml) and one TPD (2ml only).

TPD sucks, hard.

• Like Like x 2
  19. P3ch3

P3ch3 Super Member

Jan 31, 2019
    i have standar one, and yes, even when i rarely use the 5ml extension...

Regards,

• Like Like x 1
  20. chellie

chellie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    I have the Zeus X and in my opinion, it has no flavor. Not impressed. I actually prefer single coils and I just picked up a few of the Revolvers at for $5.99 each at Vandy Vape Revolver RTA

They still have some in stock in all colors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.