Status
Not open for further replies.

vakaion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
Australia
How much did it cost you if you don't mind and thanks for the heads up 8)

100 euro, or about $163 AUD. Shipping was 20 euro.

If I'd gotten it from the US the atty would likely be cheaper, but the equivalent shipping more expensive. Screwed either way haha. :confused:

Reactions: AstroTurf

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
How long was shipping ? I'm trying to decide if it would be easier (and cheaper) to wait for origins restock which they assured me would be sometime this week !!
The last kayfun I ordered from Creme De vape was placed Friday Morning my time, and recieved the following Tuesday.

Jim

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Q: Do we have confirmation of any other distributors in the U.S.? I'm on the notification list for Origin Vapes (NY) and JJ Vapes (IL), and I wouldn't mind getting on a few more notification lists, especially for stores that have been around for a while that someone could recommend.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Q: Do we have confirmation of any other distributors in the U.S.? I'm on the notification list for Origin Vapes (NY) and JJ Vapes (IL), and I wouldn't mind getting on a few more notification lists, especially for stores that have been around for a while that someone could recommend.
Add Heathers Heavenly Vapes to that list...

Deadkaiser

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2015
Ya intaste was pretty quick as well like 4 days shipping... And Astro that was AUD not USD the price of the kf5 is pretty much the same ever where from what I've seen the only difference is the cost of shipping from the EU vs US but at least both Intaste and Creme De Vapes seem to have quick shipping!

So in summery wait a week if you like you will save your self probs $10 if you manage to get one :p alternatively just buy one when there next in stock in the EU

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Ya intaste was pretty quick as well like 4 days shipping... And Astro that was AUD not USD the price of the kf5 is pretty much the same ever where from what I've seen the only difference is the cost of shipping from the EU vs US but at least both Intaste and Creme De Vapes seem to have quick shipping!

So in summery wait a week if you like you will save your self probs $10 if you manage to get one :p alternatively just buy one when there next in stock in the EU
My moneys paid for my Kayfun V5 comes straight from my bank statement. 139.07 US Dollars total.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Do you have a link to the K5 product page on HHV? I just checked and I see the KM3, but not the K5 on their site.
They'll list it once in stock, perhaps this week.

Keep an eye, and perhaps even give them a call... They are Good Folks!!!

Jim

Reactions: BuGlen

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
They'll list it once in stock, perhaps this week.

Keep an eye, and perhaps even give them a call... They are Good Folks!!!

Jim

Will do, and thanks for the recommend! HHV has held a good reputation here for as long as I can remember, so I know they're a good source for gear.

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
Leaks are generally caused by poor wicking.

Gotta keep it off the deck.

I dunno. Half a dozen builds so far for me - all different. Wicks crammed tight, some loose but all on the deck. Never leaks for me.

At first my K5 seemed to "sweat" up top but that has hence stopped. Again, one must really lube those o-rings before using for the first time.

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
So - my take. I am a serious MTL vaper. From the V4 to the V5 - I feel I lost my best friend to quote a good pal.

I appreciate the people that want to make clouds, and I appreciate Svoemesto striving to cater to that market. However, IMHO, the center hole under the coil is TOO large!

As someone above said, I HOPE the "special part" they mention is a reducer, back to the 4S kit diameter - that's my perfect world. As mentioned, like a 4S kit in reverse.

Like the air-flow, and it's supposed to equal V4, V4-S, etc., but it doesn't. For me. Not in terms of vapor or flavor.

Overall, thumbs up, but is really unusable for me until they restrict the airflow hitting the coil.

I like the unique shape of the V4, I don't like all that glass on the V5. I knock my V4's over on the table several times a day and have never broken the glass. Have never used the PC or Steel section.

Yes, the V4 is a bi**h to build on - I am a dedicated SSV - TiWire fanatic - 7 wraps 0.5mm, 2.5 mm dia. .23-.25 religiously. NOTHING else. It works (with the gold spring).

Anxiously awaiting the release of the "special part".

Anyone wishing to "get rid" of a V4 they've had on the shelf that's new or barely used, I'm buying!
Wow - agreed on all comments here! :)

In the other thread, they're (@qorax) mentioned putting a piece of mesh in the top of that air hole. I may try this soon.

Someone else posted this pic as well.

606384e3ff1664aea7fa417765331104.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

magicmyst

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Raleigh, NC
In stock for $113.36 USD with express DHL shipping from MTMStore. You will have to register first, then contact them asking them to place you in the Non-VAT group. You will then see the reduced price. Final payment is transfer to Croatian currency. $113.36 - check my CC for pending charges and that's the number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread