Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I'm still waiting for mine. I got the dna60 and a spare tank and the vapeshell and i didn't pay any extra...i just chose the free shipping option so have got the box for 90 so all good.

I've heard that the vapeshell clone is fine...i'll let you know when i've built on it when it comes through...someone else here will be able to answer I expect....my advice get one its an iconic bit of kit :)

I ordered the DNA60 in gold, spare boro tank in black, and the vapeshell, I ended up using DHL, says 4-5 days and I am going to be away from home end of next week for 2 weeks, so be nice to get faster, even with DHL, still cheaper than the other china sites that actually have any on stock, as long as they get it out the door fast, should get it next week :)

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    I ordered the DNA60 in gold, spare boro tank in black, and the vapeshell, I ended up using DHL, says 4-5 days and I am going to be away from home end of next week for 2 weeks, so be nice to get faster, even with DHL, still cheaper than the other china sites that actually have any on stock, as long as they get it out the door fast, should get it next week :)

Aah gold...great minds think alike :) Just noticed my tracking number is working and my BB has cleared customs so should be about to fly....excited :D

I bought some other accessories through a UK site this morning...resin doors (tortoise shell), brass fire buttons, replacement o rings (square rings) and two packs of coils...Aspire and Kanger 0.5 ohm for when i'm lazy....

I feel like i've made a really good decision.....BB it's a way of life :lol::lol:

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS

Fredman1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Nah i'm over this boxxer tank. Its a persistent leaker. Even with the tape in place, it still sweats liquid out somewhere...:(
    Beautiful draw and flavor, but she's a handful to maintain overall.
    In hindsight it's my fault for buying it...I mean the original was a leaker and the Chinese cloned that...what did I expect :w00t::p:D

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Nah i'm over this boxxer tank. Its a persistent leaker. Even with the tape in place, it still sweats liquid out somewhere...:(
    Beautiful draw and flavor, but she's a handful to maintain overall.
    In hindsight it's my fault for buying it...I mean the original was a leaker and the Chinese cloned that...what did I expect :w00t::p:D

I completely agree....i looked at a few reviews and when I saw the leaking problems there was no way I was getting it...an after all you've still got the main problem which is when a coil goes or you just fancy a coil change you have to empty the whole tank....just to have the tiny convenience of a fill hole...no and no again...

Last thing you want with this thing is to p*ss yourself off with leaking everywhere...not to mention just above a dna 60 board...:(:p:D:nah::ohmy:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    And although I don't think that this is for me....this little bridge converts your BB into an ordinary 510 allowing you to mount any rda rdta or tank on top. You take out the boro tank and use this...

https://www.atmistique.gr/en/product/atmistique-billetbridge-510/
    Actually, while you could use 510 attys with this and with the SXK 510 Bridge, this isn't what they really excel at. As they can handle very long 510 pin decks. Perfect to work on your BB builds with. Sure some mods might work too. But you are driving the 510 pin really deep and you could weaken the spring or worse. :(

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Actually, while you could use 510 attys with this and with the SXK 510 Bridge, this isn't what they really excel at. As they can handle very long 510 pin decks. Perfect to work on your BB builds with. Sure some mods might work too. But you are driving the 510 pin really deep and you could weaken the spring or worse. :(
    Not sure I understand what you mean? You do realise this thing turn the drip tip holder into a 510??

Or am I not getting this.....Atmistique looks like really good machining though whatever :)

Reactions: BillW50

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    Not sure I understand what you mean? You do realise this thing turn the drip tip holder into a 510??
    When you rebuild your SXK RBA, Insider, Crossbow, Exocet, etc. You can screw the deck into a 510 connection. But it has to be a really deep 510. So you can check your resistance, get rid of hotspots, and dry burn your coils. You can't do this on your BB, since everything has to be together before you can power the coil. But you can't get to the coil or even see it while everything is put together. But with the deep 510 bridge, you can work on it with everything apart.

DIY Coil Tool Kit for Billet Box by SXK 005.png

Or am I not getting this.....Atmistique looks like really good machining though whatever :)
    SXK did a good job of cloning Atmistique. I don't know if you can tell any difference really.

Last edited:

Fredman1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    My favorite so far has been those Vaporesso Ceramic SS316L EUC Coil Heads 0.5Ω. You need the Atlantis sleeve and the A-Tank for those. I've also heard good things about the EC-M mesh coils too.
    @BillW50 can I get these from the regular Chinese suppliers, eg Fasttech, 3F etc...?
    I just set up my old Vaporesso Estoc tank with the EUC coil and remembered how much I loved ceramic..been quite a while.
    I would like to use it in the BB.

Reactions: BillW50

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    @BillW50 can I get these from the regular Chinese suppliers, eg Fasttech, 3F etc...?
    Yes. But I noticed that the supply of sleeves for these EUC coils are drying up. Fasttech now lists them as discontinued. You only need one sleeve though. So once you found one you should be good. As the coils themselves are still easy enough to find. Here is what you need:
    1. A-Tank $8.37
    2. Vaporesso Ceramic EUC Coil Head w/sleeve (5-Pack) $8.79
    I heard a rumor that one store in Canada still has the coils with the sleeve. But that is the only source that I know of anymore. Fasttech was the only place I was getting them with the sleeve until they too ran out a couple of weeks ago.

Another great option are those eLeaf EC-M coils. They are mesh coils and they are the larger mesh. The eLeaf EC-N coils are the smaller mesh. I only tried the EC-M ones and they are fantastic so far. You just need these and the A-Tank and you're good to go.

I also heard great things with those Atlantis EVO coils too. They are Clapton coils. And I have some of those coming any day now. They too require having the A-Tank.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Never heard of legend gadget till this thread, but impressed with them so far, ordered Thursday and my billet box plus extras is already in Ohio with a expected delivery of Tuesday, yes I paid extra for DHL shipping, but was still cheaper than other places.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread