SXK Billet box...

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
When you rebuild your SXK rba, Insider, Crossbow, Exocet, etc. You can screw the deck into a 510 connection. But it has to be a really deep 510. So you can check your resistance, get rid of hotspots, and dry burn your coils. You can't do this on your BB, since everything has to be together before you can power the coil. But you can't get to the coil or even see it while everything is put together. But with the deep 510 bridge, you can work on it with everything apart.

View attachment 809013

SXK did a good job of cloning Atmistique. I don't know if you can tell any difference really.

Yes, now I get it I think...i'll probably need to experience it practically though. I understood already the problem of build on the BB which is why I was looking at the piece of kit.

Looks like my delivery is going to come through 17th (tomorrow) so will report back when i've done my first build :)

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
And my order is here :)

View attachment 809635

Already got the vapeshell built and running, early impression are good, flavor good, and no leaking or dry hits so far.

That's good news...i've bought almost the exact same BB and vapeshell plus a few spares. Mine's should be here tomorrow (17th).

Enjoy :)

Reactions: Nailz

FLICK

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2009
Australia

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
I just found the EUC coils on a wholesaler website that I use....can anyone confirm whether these are the ones with the sleeve or not please?

Resistance Veco ONE EUC Ceramique

By the way my BB is coming with the Kanger bridge and the Aspire....will the Vaporesso coils fit those??

Reactions: BillW50

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I just found the EUC coils on a wholesaler website that I use....can anyone confirm whether these are the ones with the sleeve or not please?
Well the picture shows the sleeve is included, but it doesn't say it in print. But the other coils they list, they show another one without the sleeve pictured. So judging by this, I'd say this is the one with the sleeve.

Say, this is a wholesale site. Are you licensed to buy wholesale?
By the way my BB is coming with the Kanger bridge and the Aspire....will the Vaporesso coils fit those??
No. You need the A-Tank which has a larger bottom hole. I only have seen the A-Tank coming with the Atlantis bridge. And yes you will need it.

$8.37 Replacement Accessory Set for SXK BB 60W Mod Kit - 5ml / POM at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Well the picture shows the sleeve is included, but it doesn't say it in print. But the other coils they list, they show another one without the sleeve pictured. So judging by this, I'd say this is the one with the sleeve.

Say, this is a wholesale site. Are you licensed to buy wholesale?

No. You need the A-Tank which has a larger bottom hole. I only have seen the A-Tank coming with the Atlantis bridge. And yes you will need it.

$8.37 Replacement Accessory Set for SXK BB 60W Mod Kit - 5ml / POM at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Yes that was what I was hoping....but I have to wait until I need other stuff as the minimum wholesale order is 100 euros. Not sure where to get the A tank on the cheap though. Only place i've found it is the BB website at 62 dollars :shock:

Yes I am wholesale registered as I have a french 'siret number' with a code which means I am a wholesaler :)

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Never used the EUC coils. I just use Aspire Atlantis coils or Tobeco Supertank Mini coils, which are also compatible with the A tank and bridge.
There has to be over 30 coil heads that will work with the A-Tank. One of them I have those eLeaf EC-M (mesh) coils in it. And in another one I have those Atlantis EVO coils in it.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Is that the EVO coil heads or just the normal??

The box just says "Aspire Atlantis Replacement Atomizer" - so the coils I have are not the EVO coils and they work, as do the Tobeco Supertaink Mini coils. Beyond that, I have no further experience with coil compatibility and the A Tank.

Last edited:

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Ok...just bought the A tank and some EUC coils and this little thing which works in the BB apparently...

$2.79 Replacement Rebuildable RBA Coil Head for Atlantis Clearomizer - 0.5ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Yes I looked at them when I first started too. But I didn't get them. I figured I had enough rebuildables for my BBs. But I am still curious how they vape. :)
I did get a color that FT doesn't carry (or didn't?) - love the ruby red.
True. The red came out just before Christmas 2018. And Fasttech ran out of them fairly soon. ;)

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Pics please :)

Here you go...
20190418_182913.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread