subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
28 euros is how going to work.

Yeah, I may have to go with the longer shipping option. That's still available, yeah? Just takes forever to arrive (in the US) I think? The "by weight" shipping price I think.

Maybe I can try to convince him to Grandfather me into cheaper shipping because I placed it before the price-hike. Hmm... I'll have to see when Cybrillion comes out.

Ugh, what awful timing (I'm sure there was some thought put into it, though... right before Cybrillion comes out!)

In the meantime I will see if gg-store has all the items I already ordered at FabVape... only problem is they are already paid for, so maybe i can get a refund. GG-store shipping is what, 15 Euros to the US?

Man.. I would KILL if we had a proper GG USA retailer!!!

tazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2012
Western Massachusetts
Me personally I don't deal with any brick and mortar stores here. They're either too expensive or I know more than they do. Plus I have all the gg stuff that I need. I don't have to worry about juice cause I make my own. I would imagine that there's a lot of people like myself that don't really go or know many good shops over here.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I already broke my first glass, boy they are fragile.... Wish there was a spare shipped with the atomizer. Ordered 4 the other day from the gg store now just gotta wait a few weeks for them to get here.
nature of glass tazz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread