Status
Not open for further replies.

ProngATO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Edmond, OK
impressed with your post prong!
Yes, I checked every single piece this time to be sure that TAE will be absolutely without any fault. I also pushed machine shop to make new pieces when I was founding even the smallest details that I didnt like on every piece. And yes, the threads and the accuracy are great.

About the accuracy, its 0,02mm, better than any other GG piece before. I see some manufacturers saying that their accuracy is 0,001mm. Please keep in mind that there are no accuracies like this, only on aerospace and these cost 1000 per piece

Thanks for the feedback Imeo! I figured you either gave them a tighter tolerance or had a hand in quality control with this batch. Everything goes together in a way that's pure mechanical magic. It must be satisfying to envision something as complicated as the TAE and then see it reproduced down to a two-hundredths of a millimeter. On my post I forgot to switch from inches to mm when I was speaking of tolerance. I'm used to referencing one-thou but that's in inches which would be in the ballpark of 0.002+- mm which is approximately .0001".

Reactions: gratefulbuddy

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
You can do beautiful things if you use your imagination!!!

Tilemahos_Armed_Eagle_25mm.jpg

avg2012

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2012
Russia
Got my 2 TAE's today. Excelent work, congratilations to Imeo!
But there is one more thing I need to be happy - white teflon drip tip with spit back protection and outer diameter of TAE's mouthpiece.
And may be the same drip tip with standard diameter.

Imeo, can you produce them before bad guys from China steal an idea?

ProngATO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Edmond, OK
Quad coil for Tilemahos EAGLE...

23157766_1854888831205985_213520706_o.jpg

23192476_1854888431206025_50192050_o.jpg

23222955_1854887914539410_1182400462_o.jpg

Did that big nut come with your TAE or is that homemade? I would really come in handy. I didn't get one when I ordered mine from FabVape.

BTW The TAE is still surprising me with such great features. It's the most perfect RTA ever, hands-down.

ProngATO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Edmond, OK
Got my 2 TAE's today. Excelent work, congratilations to Imeo!
But there is one more thing I need to be happy - white teflon drip tip with spit back protection and outer diameter of TAE's mouthpiece.
And may be the same drip tip with standard diameter.

Imeo, can you produce them before bad guys from China steal an idea?

I second this, a taller drip tip with SBP that's metal on bottom and teflon/delrin on top (screw in) to retrofit to our TAs.

ProngATO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Edmond, OK
thanks again prong!

Every store has its own kit to give the ability to make coil buddy. Mist vape gives the brass ring. Fabvape gives the 3d printed base. pipeline, GG store and bitfumo gives the small plastic nut

Ahh I see what you're saying and that makes sense. The only drawback to the 3D printed base is that you don't have the ability to use any other deck holding device based on a 510 connection. I'll get with Fotis and see if we can come up with something to function like the metal nut so I can compress the deck into the base for use on my Coilmaster 521 mini. Sometimes I prefer to do a controlled burn to get the rest of some gunk off a spring/coil in addition to ultrasonic and metal brush. I also need the ability to fine-tune my resistances. Thanks Imeo!!

ProngATO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Edmond, OK

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Ahh I see what you're saying and that makes sense. The only drawback to the 3D printed base is that you don't have the ability to use any other deck holding device based on a 510 connection. I'll get with Fotis and see if we can come up with something to function like the metal nut so I can compress the deck into the base for use on my Coilmaster 521 mini. Sometimes I prefer to do a controlled burn to get the rest of some gunk off a spring/coil in addition to ultrasonic and metal brush. I also need the ability to fine-tune my resistances. Thanks Imeo!!
I understand prong. But the base is used only to make a coil. If you want to do the rest (fine tuning, measure resistance etc), you can do it with eagle itself. Just put everything in place except mouthpiece body and cap :)

Marst

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Austria
Could be there are just no problems with the eagle worth to be reported here [emoji4]

By the way I had a talk with the guys from Dicodes and they told me that somebody has measured Imeos Zirconium Springs and found out that the correct TCR setting for them on temperature control mods is 100.
And yes with the setting they work great. (Tried it On the Dicodes and a Geek Vape Aegis)

Last edited:

fryfour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
ohio
i have a reuleaux rx2/3 i have only been able to use it on vw mode? can anyone help me set it up for imeos springs? i like the .40 better than the .35 any help would be very much appreciated . thanks in advance..... by the way i know nothing about this mod except how to turn it on and off and raise and lower the wattage

Reactions: imeothanasis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread