Status
Not open for further replies.

kuklaki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
Georgia
Hello all,
I am new to venturing outside of the "new members" forum so be gentle, plz :)

So I happened across the Titanide (Our products - Titanide) and fell in love. I will be completely honest-it is purely aesthetic lust for me. The same as seeing that hot guy across the bar, seeing that he is not only available but is also making eyes at me...that kind of lust. (I have also been drooling over the Caravela's (sp?) but those are not exactly available anywhere, sooooo)

So here is the thing...obviously I am new to vaping. I only currently own e-go's. I know nothing about this refined realm in vaping. Am I a dummy for wanting to take a huge leap? Is this thing like that hot guy in the bar...all beauty but no real brains (functionality)? Or perhaps I am not yet worthy of something like this yet, perhaps I should be taking baby steps on my devices since I really still know nothing?

Would anyone like to school me/offer advise on this device? (yes I read and searched).
What say ye?

kuklaki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
Georgia
I have not yet decided which one to buy yet. It's not really a matter of not being able to afford it-even though I will admit I tend to be a little cheap on most things so I have more money to spend on toys and things I really want. I like that it has a lifetime warranty. I was worried for some reason that this may not be the best choice for my first mod?
(but it is sooooo pretty...yes, I am like a ferret, I love shiny pretty things)

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
It's definitely a very nice looking APV, I was (still am) considering picking one up. The way I've talked myself out of getting one for now, is I watched a review that showed the Titanide not working with the kick properly. This didn't save me any money because I went and got a Wizards Apprentice instead. If I see a review of the Titanide working flawlessly with the kick, it will be very hard to stop myself picking one up.

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
how are you liking the WA?

i'm thinking about buying the m
Just for a comparison, here's the 18500 Bolt next to the 18650 Wizards Apprentice. For an 18650 APV these things are incredibly small, the medium WA must be tiny.
20121113_151133.jpg

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I've seen these on the "Electronicstix.com" site. another one you might look at comes from "Super T Manufacturing" Called the PreciesePlus. When you get ready you can add a matching "kicklet" and turn it into a Variable Wattage device. Lifetime warranty on this one also. Sorry I don't have direct links to either site.
http://www.electronicstix.com/MODS+AND+MOD+ACCESSORIES/Titanide+Themis.html
http://www.supertmanufacturing.com/id86.html
Here you go this will at least let you look at both of them.

Last edited:

kuklaki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
Georgia
I've seen these on the "Electronicstix.com" site. another one you might look at comes from "Super T Manufacturing" Called the PreciesePlus. When you get ready you can add a matching "kicklet" and turn it into a Variable Wattage device. Lifetime warranty on this one also. Sorry I don't have direct links to either site.
ElectronicStix.Com: Temporarily offline
Super T Manufacturing, Innovative manufacturer of electronic cigarette products.
Here you go this will at least let you look at both of them.

Hmmm thank you. I have to say the Super T one appeals as well. I like that the warranty is transferable and that it can convert to VV...plus it rather reminds me a little of car parts (I love new car parts, anything on wheels. We have...well, way too many...5 VW's, 1 Audi, two FJR 1300's...and before you think it, all but one restoration project are running, good condition. My house does NOT look like Sanford & Son's) But seriously, thank you for the alternative. I think I will be waiting until after the holidays before I jump on something so i have a little more time to research and make sure I love what I get.

kuklaki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
Georgia
Slightly off topic, but I learned a new strategy. My husband used to get mad at me for bringing home cars and told me i was not allowed to bring home any more. So the last one I bought, I told him it was for him. Well, he did not put up a fight then, because it was a "gift" but he really did not like it much so I got to keep it for myself after all. The same is true with vaping. He started making comments about the stuff I was buying...too much juices, too many accessories...so I just started ordering two of everything and voila! No more complaining. I think I have this down. :)

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
They look beautiful, but don't even think about the stacked battery 6 volt model. Choose the 18650 single battery with the kick. All the mods that have exploded have been stacked mods. The batteries can reverse charge and go into thermal meltdown when stacked if you happen to install one that is fully charged and one that isn't. IMR is safer, but at this point we all like single battery versions.

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
You have probably received it by now,,,how is it with the kick?
I honestly couldn't tell you, I ended up selling the Wizards Apprentice barely a week after I received it. The touch activated switch just wouldn't work for me at all, apparently I must have dry skin. I hadn't received my kick before I sold it, I now own two kicks and they're great, but never tried it in the Wizards Apprentice.

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
Going to have to agree with the Precise+ vote. I absolutely loved mine and it's not only built like a rock, but it vapes harder than any other mech mod i've used/owned. I ended up trading mine because I couldn't get used to the button (it has grooves in it that you have to either have your finger in or use your pinky tip which is easy because there is virtually ZERO resistance in that amazing button). The button really is the best one i've ever used it's just the grooves which doesn't seem to bother most people. I honestly really wanted to keep it though and was even considering trying to see if there was a way to buy an extra switch holder to grind down flat so the button wouldn't have the groove anymore but it just seemed like madness to do so I just traded it instead.

You could also go with a Puresmoker Legacy for a much lower cost.

PureSmoker LEGACY Standard [18650]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread