Talk to me ~ Drawing for FREE Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
Yeah, the money. I refuse to total what I have spent. I don't even want to know. But no matter. I am analog free for coming up on 7 months now.

I smoked 2+ packs/day for over 30 years. Within 2 weeks of receiving my 1st e-cig (the RN4072 Penstyle from Randall - still my main PV, btw) I had abandoned the cigs and will NEVER go back.

I never in my wildest imagination thought quitting could be so easy.

e-cigs ... Greatest invention since sliced bread. :hubba:

FrogHat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Virginia
Yeah, the money. I refuse to total what I have spent. I don't even want to know. But no matter. I am analog free for coming up on 7 months now.

I smoked 2+ packs/day for over 30 years. Within 2 weeks of receiving my 1st e-cig (the RN4072 Penstyle from Randall - still my main PV, btw) I had abandoned the cigs and will NEVER go back.

As of this post I am done counting, doesn't really matter much, I satisfy my cravings with the E-cig, mods on the way.
I too was 2 pk for 33 years. 2 Dys with this haven't looked back.

What a concept huh?

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
It's cool to see how well this is working for almost everyone. So far it's been great for me. I started vaping less than a week ago. But I really tempted myself by starting right out by taking my 510 to the bar were I was playing a gig. No problems if I had a craving for an analog I just vaped a couple of times and I was good to go.

Happy Vaping!

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
And a lovely morning it is Bobbi
I too had been smoking "since Moby-Dique was a minnow".
After so many years of swearing to quit if the prices go up again, screamed bloody murder when a pack hit $0.50, the tax hikes last year on the RYO were the final straw.

4081 to 901 to 801 to 901 to 510 to 601 to 510 to 306 to 510, hmm, pattern with 510, OK!

I use a 510 at 3.7v, 36mg unflavored at around 4ml a day and I was at a couple of smokes a week. I added snus and snuff to my vaping and that did the trick. Completely smoke free since last October.

I like my unflavored vaping Bobbi. Occasionally dip something that's flavored with my 306, but for the most part I stay with the unflavored.

Soooo...... Just took a couple of pulls on some Absinthe vape, good stuff.

See ya

Lilibet

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Virginia
. . .I smoked 2+ packs/day for over 30 years. Within 2 weeks of receiving my 1st e-cig (the RN4072 Penstyle from Randall - still my main PV, btw) I had abandoned the cigs and will NEVER go back.

I haven't been vaping quite as long as you but my first and so far, only PV was the RN4072 from Randall too. As soon as I had charged the battery, I quit analogues and haven't regretted it for one second. I even kept a pack on my desk for 10 days or so and I wasn't tempted which I never would have believed possible after 47 years of smoking my brains out.

dopeless-hopefiend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2009
Littleton, CO
Howdy BobbiBilbo - I'll try and be short and sweet... Our (my wife and I) current stop on our ecig journey landed us at mypvshop.com. Picked up an RN4072 penstyle kit and supplies and wow! What a great unit!

Before we started vaping, my wife and I smoked a pack a day - and she was/is asthmatic. She used 3 nebulizer treatments a day as well as sucking on an inhaler all day long (really, really shouldn't be smoking.) After 1 week of vaping and not smoking - mind you 1 week - she no longer uses the nebulizer treatments at all! We packed up the machine and put it in the closet! She takes about 1-3 puffs on her inhaler a week! This, in and of itself, was enough to convince us both that vaping was most definetely a journey for us.

A few months later and still going strong.:)

aguifan

Jan 5, 2010
Shelby NC, USA
I've been vaping since November. I found MyPVshop.com out of desperation. The original PV I ordered was on back order (from another supplier) and I couldn't wait to try it. So I got a 401 start up kit because y'all could ship quickly! I received my e-cig on a Friday. By Sunday I was DONE smoking! Vaping is AWESOME! The only hiccup I had was when I almost lit my 401 with a LIGHTER! Maybe it looks TOO much like a cigarette! But since then I've increased my collection of PV's. The best so far is the RN4072 penstyle. I LOVE this device!
Right now I'm using Cappuccino from MyPVshop. It's very good. I alternate it with Liberty Liquid's Chocolate.
The only problem is that I ordered Rad Bull but y'all sent me Pineapple. I was going to send it back but I decided to try the Pineapple anyway. It's pretty good too! But I still need Rad Bull (completely out!)
So when I win I'll probably request Rad Bull (LoL)!
Happy Vaping everybody!
-jeff

Kismayaz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Central FL
Hey Bobbi, I'll tell you about my journey. I've only smoked for about six years, but knew they would one day kill me but I couldn't quit for the life of me. I saw an ad online, yes smoking everywhere and watched the videos. Then I looked up other companies comparing prices, starter kits, etc. I wanted to try it but was pretty sure it would never work. I didn't really want to invest any $ unless I was sure. So I found an ad on craigslist and saw some random guy was selling 510's and 901's with a presentation and demo before purchase. Being a salesman, I naturally love watching and participating in demo's The guy told me all about the 510, and let me hit it. I started coughing like crazy, but I had a good feeling about this device. I overpaid, $80 for a starter kit and 2 20ml bottles of juice, but am very thankful as it introduced me to a whole new world and experience as I started researching more and more I found these forums, and all these wondeful people full of help and advice that got me where I am today. I hope you enjoyed my story, and thanks for the giveaway.

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
I smoked for 35 years and decided I had to stop before it was too late. I tried Chantix for months but then started smoking again. I found this forum and discovered the "e-cig". I bought one off amazon and the battery died after a week, The seller sent me a replacement for it. A few days later my oilman came with a delivery of heating oil. I left the e-cig on my bed and went to pay him. When I got back upstairs I smelt a very strong burnt odor and figured it was the oil. Actually my battery had exploded. Needless to say I was not impressed!

Well 5 months later(and with better made e-cigs) I'm still vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread