Tank leak in hot places

Status
Not open for further replies.

Co0lish

May 24, 2017
helloo everyone
I'm really sorry if i put this in the wrong section with help of admins im sure the thread will be in the right place

Ok lets get into it

I live in hot country ( saudi arabia )

So i noticed that every time i get out of home during this increadibale hot outside my tank is leaking and when i get back home there is no leaking and everything was fine is it normal ?
Or there is somthing wrong

My device is wismic rx 200

My tank is : hercules by seanse rta 4

Thanks

Co0lish

May 24, 2017
Yeah the first time i was in the car and my mod was in the cup holder after maybe 1hr i took the mod for few buff i feel my hand was so wetty i check my hand to see half of the liquid was leaked out covering all my mod and the cup holder as many of you knows that toutching the liquid with ur hand is really nasty coz it wont go away untill u wash ur hand with watter specilly to me as i hate anything stick to my hand

MrStik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2013
SoCal
Yep it is the pressure. My wife always complained about her tanks leaking all the time. I gave her my tank, which has never leaked before, and within a couple days it started leaking. So she decided to live with it.

So, every once in a while she would complain about it. Then during the milder (not cold) winter months of Southern California, she would not complain about it. So I decided to ask her when does it leak, and she says that when she goes shopping and leaves her vape in the car, she comes back to find it leaking. Hot car equals loss of juice...

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
As stated earlier, start turning your device upside down when you leave it in a vehicle.
This normally lets what little eliquid on the coil drain out the tip, but keeping the rest of liquid in the tank, not on your hands.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Co0lish

May 24, 2017
I actually started to not Carey my mod with me when I get out of home that's actually frustrating. ‏to have a mod but I can't take it with me outside what's the point to have all my liquid spilling here and there on my hand and in the car even if I left my tank upside down I don't think I will be able to carry it with me all the time upside down. As i said because of the weather is hot specially here in Saudi Arabia is very hot like 40° in a normal day even the mod it self get really hot when I use it outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread