Terminator Clear Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

smbray

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2010
OKC,OK
I noticed that in their pictures. I am thinking the medium is probably in my size range but as with all things ody related.....they are out of stock.:ohmy:

here is a little comparison for you hope it helps some.with tank from stormy not much taller than many others.definitely heavier do to being solid SS
2013-01-06_13-06-22_226.jpg 2013-01-06_13-06-31_943.jpg 2013-01-06_13-07-01_405.jpg 2013-01-06_13-08-04_216.jpg

JazzyTech

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
California
Stormy's Term-C: The plastic sleeve is an identical copy of the SS tank sleeve. It doubles the height and allows for more than twice the amount of fluid capacity with just the mouthpiece occupying the available space in the upper half. It's definitely in the 4+ ml range. I can't say for sure how much, but it takes me at least 3 times as long to vape the tank. ;)

JazzyTech

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
California
A note about the Term-C: I believe that the plastic portion works itself tighter by the heating and cooling process when vaping. MAKE SURE to check periodically that the plastic portion isn't working itself too tight. I had one separate just behind the o-ring. This may be common knowledge to you "Veterans" but it was news to me :) Thanks again Stormy for the insanely awesome service! You have another loyal customer!

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
While taking the wife to work this morning I noticed she was putting on some Chap stick and I thought gee I should get one of that for the Terms cause getting into that Vaseline jar with a Q tip is messy, I'll can easily apply a little to the o-rings and threads and stow it right with my coil making stuff.

JazzyTech

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
California
While taking the wife to work this morning I noticed she was putting on some Chap stick and I thought gee I should get one of that for the Terms cause getting into that Vaseline jar with a Q tip is messy, I'll can easily apply a little to the o-rings and threads and stow it right with my coil making stuff.

That's a great idea! Also: There's those little tubes of vaseline with the extended nose which is what I used until just now :)

Last edited:

JazzyTech

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
California
I don't think so. I believe I read where they are polycarbonate. You might be able to replace it with a 3rd party clear that would work. Ody tanks will fit.

Steve

Ah, Thanks. I think I'll put the clear tank on one Term and run it in "short" mode, and take the two SS tank sleeves for monster cinnamon vape :)

tomnevins1

Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Milwaukee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread