The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Terminator Clear Tank

Discussion in 'Stormy's Vapor Cellar' started by comptechltd, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. smbray

smbray Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 26, 2010
    OKC,OK
    here is a little comparison for you hope it helps some.with tank from stormy not much taller than many others.definitely heavier do to being solid SS
    2013-01-06_13-06-22_226.jpg 2013-01-06_13-06-31_943.jpg 2013-01-06_13-07-01_405.jpg 2013-01-06_13-08-04_216.jpg

2. JazzyTech

JazzyTech Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2012
    California
    Stormy's Term-C: The plastic sleeve is an identical copy of the SS tank sleeve. It doubles the height and allows for more than twice the amount of fluid capacity with just the mouthpiece occupying the available space in the upper half. It's definitely in the 4+ ml range. I can't say for sure how much, but it takes me at least 3 times as long to vape the tank. ;)

3. Bourbonman

Bourbonman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2012
    Chicago burbs
    I'd go for another stainless tank instead of plastic, along with the longer mouthpiece. I don't need to see the juice if I know there's enough for the day when it's full.

4. JazzyTech

Nov 16, 2012
    California
    I have the first Term (large) and the Term-C. I put the plastic tank/sleeve on the original, and the two SS tanks/sleeves on the Term-C. I periodically check the levels in Term-C less often than with the smaller original.

5. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    My supplier said the tube is PC but honestly, I'm not sure he even knows what the other material is. ;)

6. JazzyTech

Nov 16, 2012
    California
    A note about the Term-C: I believe that the plastic portion works itself tighter by the heating and cooling process when vaping. MAKE SURE to check periodically that the plastic portion isn't working itself too tight. I had one separate just behind the o-ring. This may be common knowledge to you "Veterans" but it was news to me :) Thanks again Stormy for the insanely awesome service! You have another loyal customer!

7. dwcraig1

dwcraig1 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

While taking the wife to work this morning I noticed she was putting on some Chap stick and I thought gee I should get one of that for the Terms cause getting into that Vaseline jar with a Q tip is messy, I'll can easily apply a little to the o-rings and threads and stow it right with my coil making stuff.

8. JazzyTech

Nov 16, 2012
    California
    That's a great idea! Also: There's those little tubes of vaseline with the extended nose which is what I used until just now :)

9. jmarkus

jmarkus Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2011
    CA USA
    yeah, always apply a small amount of vaseline to all orings...itll keep everything nice n lubey.

10. dwcraig1

dwcraig1 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Maybe I like this idea better

11. JazzyTech

Nov 16, 2012
    California
    Scanned the Term threads, but didn't catch whether or not the clear tank can handle harsh flavors like cinnamon? It apprears to be the right type but I'd prefer a second opinion :)

12. comptechltd

comptechltd Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 5, 2011
    So. IL (St. Louis)
    I don't think so. I believe I read where they are polycarbonate. You might be able to replace it with a 3rd party clear that would work. Ody tanks will fit.

Steve

13. JazzyTech

Nov 16, 2012
    California
    Ah, Thanks. I think I'll put the clear tank on one Term and run it in "short" mode, and take the two SS tank sleeves for monster cinnamon vape :)

14. comptechltd

comptechltd Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 5, 2011
    So. IL (St. Louis)
    I bought a clear tank from another vendor that may be 'more' compatible but I haven't tried it yet with any cinnamon or citrus.

Steve

15. tomnevins1

tomnevins1 Full Member Verified Member

Mar 18, 2013
    Milwaukee
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.