Status
Not open for further replies.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Above the o-ring that seals the 510 connection. Help take up some space.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
sounds good to me, I have the positive sticking out ever so slightly. I could feel the o-ring starting to compress prior

Last edited:

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
I got some vape mail today, I guess I'm into knock offs, the left is new.
Un identical twins Sigelei and Smok.jpg

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
Just got my Term-C up and running... and man, can this thing vape. I don't think I've got another atty that blows clouds this big short of my ZAP.

Somehow in my first attempt to set it up I managed to botch the job and ended up with something that couldn't even hold juice without it running down my arm, but attempt #2 went without a hitch and I'm loving this thing.

I did have a minor hardware issue with a missing nut before I could get it going (which could very well have been my fault, but I swear I crawled on my hands and knees three nights in a row looking for the damn thing, in case I dropped it), but major thanks to Stormy for helping me get that straightened out.

Great RBA, great vendor. Happy vaper.

LucidAce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
right about here, USA
It is a Sigelei Zmax, it has a larger diameter than the Smok so Term fits, looks wise, a little better

Ahhh, I see. I was thinking the atomizer was different so I was hoping you had gotten the Tobeco clone of the clone so I could ask you a million questions about it :) I'm getting a Segelei as well, and I look forward to it having the larger diameter mod. Now I just need to get my hands on one of those "provari cones" so I can make everything look smooth and flush.

Last edited:

LucidAce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
right about here, USA
405 site has the provari cones I almost DID get it but ~$45 seemed a bit much since I am low on Vape budget with all the great stuff going at the moment.

sent from tablet

Yeah, I guess I should've been more specific. I need to find a provari cone at a price I'm willing to pay. $15 maybe $20.

EDIT: Wow; that one is a lot more involved so I guess I can understand the price if it works as advertised. I was thinking just the little "cone" like they sell with the Kayfun: http://www.digitalsteam.de/SvoeMesto/SvoeMesto-Kayfun-V3-ES/ProVari-Cone-fuer-Kayfun-V3-ES::338.html

Last edited:

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
I have found a use for that 3 ft of Nextel XC-116 that I have, providing I have a use for the A-7 XC 116.jpg
the wick is sticking up on the one side for two reasons, one because it doesn't fit in down there well and it actually increases juice capacity cause it still holds a lot even up there.
I do all my A-7 wicks this way even if they would fit down OK

Last edited:

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Ahhh, I see. I was thinking the atomizer was different so I was hoping you had gotten the Tobeco clone of the clone so I could ask you a million questions about it :) I'm getting a Segelei as well, and I look forward to it having the larger diameter mod. Now I just need to get my hands on one of those "provari cones" so I can make everything look smooth and flush.
A day later I finally understood your question, DUH
No it's a Term with Rampage tank and stem

LucidAce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
right about here, USA
I put a new coil in my Terminator-C yesterday and used the Navy Lifeguard method to make my negative connection. I gotta say, so far it's great. Prior to this I was basically able to use mine with the juice control totally closed unless I was really getting after it. When I made it this way I only went a few drags before I needed to open it up a bit to juice up the wick. So, thanks dwcraig1 :toast:

hippieben

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2012
Sarasota, FL
Couple things I've noticed:

1) 3 strands of silica works great, one main wick, 2 small ones within the cup.

2) You need to make sure that your wick fits all the way into the channels, especially at the top. If they don't, then locking ring is going to cut and separate a few strands of wick. This will reduce the wicking ability of the wick, and anything under the locking ring (including a few strands of silica) creates the potential for leaking.

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
@ IMTrick, but is the flavor better on the ZAP or the Term, "inquiring minds want to know"

They're... different. There are definitely some flavors that seem to work better with the silica wick than others. Just based on what I've tried since yesterday I'd say that the Terminator may just be little better with sweeter flavors.

This is based on less than 24 hours of playing with it, though.

LucidAce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
right about here, USA
So far, for me, flavor is the real headline feature of the Terminator. Every flavor I've tried in it so far just comes out much stronger than in a Vivi, Boge/IKV cartomizer, DuD genesis, or even dripping on a 306/510/silica dripping RBA. The other killer feature for me is ease of use. I haven't had any leaking issues so far so this could become my the fiddle-free device of choice, supplanting the old reliable cartomizer tank - no tipping, no worries about it being sideways or upside down, no uncontrollable flooding... I'm a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread