The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Terminator RA Tank

Discussion in 'Stormy's Vapor Cellar' started by SheerLuckHolmes, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dieseler

Dieseler ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Perhaps the updated AGA-T2 ?

1st -AGA
    2nd-AGA-W- push on top cap to align airhole, threaded 3.5ml e-liquid tank- limited run in Germany 500 pieces - i have 1
    3rd -AGA-T2 improved with non threaded tank over the threaded tank AGA-W push on top cap retained. Not out yet.

2. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    AGA-T2 won't be until January and yes we will carry them but it's not the BIG new item! hehe
    Got a pic of the AGA-W?

3. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    w.jpg

FYI....
    Out of stock

4. jmarkus

jmarkus Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2011
    CA USA
    youre killin me, whens the announcement gonna be?

5. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    about a week.....or maybe earlier. :p

6. jmarkus

jmarkus Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2011
    CA USA
    haha!.......

7. Dieseler

Dieseler ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Yes here is mine you can see the o-rings, problem many had on another forum was leaking where the threaded tank meets the lip on bottom of tank as the o-rings they supplied were to thin but problem solved with 17mmx 1.5mm new ones. The not released AGA will have an unthreaded tank.
    [​IMG]

The wick hole should be drilled closer to the positive post as the top wire lead is to long and can create a hot spot in that dead space but after fiddling i was able to make it perfect. As a note washers would help but maybe i get them for the next coil i make.
    Hopefully they drill the updated one closer like it should be.
    [​IMG]

In action with no hotspots.
    [​IMG]

On vamo black/chrome version have stainless vamo coming from a co-op to match the stainless AGA.
    [​IMG]

Its suppose to be all stainless and it seems to be otherwise but the threaded pin running up thru the inner post appears not to be as when i cut into it with my dremel as it looked chromed over i saw faint yellow in the cut i made.

8. bapgood

bapgood Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2012
    Utah
    Just got done tearing the terminator down for thorough dish soap/everclear scrub down.....and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised with the superb quality of this Chinease knock off!!!

9. dmdonald2

dmdonald2 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2010
    michigan
    Just got mine in today and I really like it. The only thing that worries me is that the mouth piece is a little hard to screw on and off unless there is some juice on it. Everything else though does go together perfectly.

10. Bourbonman

Bourbonman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2012
    Chicago burbs
    Just a touch of Vaseline on the threads and orings will help immensely.

11. JazzyTech

JazzyTech Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2012
    California
    I lube the o-rings with VG. So far that worked well for me. :)

12. dwcraig1

dwcraig1 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

That will improve with use, just be careful starting it

13. bapgood

bapgood Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2012
    Utah
    I just disassembled completely and scrubbed it with a tooth brush, first in dish soap/rinse/everclear scrub/rinse.....everything threaded great....but like has been said, a little lube for threads never hurts.

I have mine set up with the coil and wick that came with it, jewelry silver wire for NR attached with jewelry crimps.

Zmax shows 2 ohm coil.....and I have it set at 7.5 watts.

Still getting flow dialed in....but so far it's showing some good promise.

14. dwcraig1

After trying various but similar wick/coils I think that I will make up a half dozen or so of them as most of the time I spend doing one is just getting the stuff out and putting it back. The actual time installing wick/coil can't be much more than a couple of minutes. I use mine a lot and probably dry burn once a day or so and re wick about every four days. The improvement sure is noticeable after doing either one.

15. dwcraig1

My first one came with about 2ft of 2mm silica and a coupe feet of resistor wire but my second one only had one of those wicks like for a Phoenix. No problem for me as I have the stuff I need already

16. dmdonald2

Aug 18, 2010
    michigan
    I might try that next time I set it up. Is there any off taste when using the vaseline?

17. Bourbonman

Bourbonman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2012
    Chicago burbs
    I have never had any issue. I don't use much, just a dab on the starting threads, and it will work its way to the rest of the threads as you screw it together.

18. chieftechnicalwizard

chieftechnicalwizard Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2012
    Atlanta
    I have ordered both terminators this week. I've had a Penelope for months. I will be curious to see if the drip small mode unit is the same base as the Penelope, it looks to be in the pictures.
    Also I will test fit the Penelope cup assembly in the unit which is the same as ody any how.
    Few more days it will be a little Christmas arrival for me a day or two after :)

Thank you Cloud!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

19. dmdonald2

Aug 18, 2010
    michigan
    I will definitely try that the next i set it up, thanks

20. chieftechnicalwizard

chieftechnicalwizard Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2012
    Atlanta
    Any one get the drip mode version? If so post pictures please on a mod. I measured my Penelope body it is 16mm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.