Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
That bring a lot of warmth in my heart to know there are people like you, supporting us no matter what.

We are proud of you for serving this country!! Know one likes war you did nothing to start this you are helping to end it and if it was not for folks like all of you it would not be a pretty picture over here and thats how i feel God Bless all of you. I have know Idea when they got fussy but they wont even take me to do Boarder patrol they told me i was to dam old. I aint that old folks

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
:rickroll:
Animated_Glitter_USA_Flag-1.gif
:rickroll::thumbs:Yes I got it I'm so Happy !!! I want the case to protect it NOW!!
You soldiers ROCK!! thank you for making me feel sooo good :) This is truly special to me and scuba and and everything Mom and Pop would ever want to represent God Bless you folks for doing something so cool. I simply don't know what else to say. Scuba and I are just so fortunate to have this happen :)

Thank you Greybush and cl_k and the rest involved for this special patriotic time in Mom and Pops History as a small Co we will hang it Proudly and remember this for many many (ever!!) years to come :toast::rickroll::rickroll:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
  • P0P
  • Deleted by P0P
  • Reason: safty

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
We can't Thank you soldiers enough for your sacrifices, we are looking for a new camp to send goodies too so let me know please
images

For the mean time if you are serving anywhere in the World please PM or E-mail me so we can talk. I have a 50%off coupon code waiting for you. God Bless you all and your Family's

Tami and Eric

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I am so very HAPPY to say that we are no longer in Afghanistan. My Unit is back in the States and I would once again like to say thank you to MOM AND POPS for everything they have done for us while we were deployed!!!

OMG Greybush we are so happy to here this. I hope you all stay home. Time to celebrate' I am sorry it took this long to post. ( I was up to no good ) I am so happy for you all, this just
made my month, year. I have to think i be intouch hehee

Welcome home guys Wow I'm very HAPPY!:party::banana::banana:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Just thought I would warn you.

thehangdude-albums-mods-picture107621-dude-army.jpg

^^^This is me at the start of my army service^^^

thehangdude-albums-bottles-picture69117-0411091628.jpg

^^^This is me now^^^

Hangdude this is awesome I can add the top photo in the flag case if you don't mind. I love this the bottom photo brings a great smile my friend was that taken after vape mail showed up lol

Ah i love you folks. I post some more pics soon hehee
gibbon (48).jpg :p:)

Kim151

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hawaii
Pop, you all have been great! Like greybush said, we are back now and enjoying time with our family and friends. We cant thank you enough for all you did for us. I would like to say that I am still off the anaglogs and vaping like crazy. Wife dont undersand the vaping thing and still thinks it like smoking but at least it dont stink. A lot of us have quit the analogs in a matter of fact. We could not have done without you guys. TYVM!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Pop, you all have been great! Like greybush said, we are back now and enjoying time with our family and friends. We cant thank you enough for all you did for us. I would like to say that I am still off the anaglogs and vaping like crazy. Wife dont undersand the vaping thing and still thinks it like smoking but at least it dont stink. A lot of us have quit the analogs in a matter of fact. We could not have done without you guys. TYVM!

OMG how are you Kim Thank you for the kind words and thank god you guys are home from that hell hole woot woot!!!

I hope you guys dont beat me up LOL I have the frame for the flag its a big one. heehee! It also has an Eagle and Flags center top the eagle is in flight and on the attack woot woot! I'm working on the wall to hang it lol with all the photos going in it woot woot!!

Happy Holidays! and it will always be nice to here from you guys thank you so much for everything! we could never do enough to repay you guys :):toast::party::banana::banana:

God Bless!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread