Thanks V4L

Status
Not open for further replies.

blight231

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2011
Oregon
I havn't posted in awhile. I decided to come back from the dead to thank V4L for listening to feedback and implementing change.

Im so glad you released some products made here in the USA. Hopefully that will stop at least some of the shipping/customs issues. But more importantly it supports american jobs and i'm sure the quality will shine through.

My only hope is that you press on with that attitude. Start to make the "classic" flavors domestically and the batteries ( and soon hopefully mods ) too. I know it will cost more. And i'm sure you will charge more. But it will be made better and more folks will buy it. Thanks again. I'm stepping off my pedastal now.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
watermeloncat.jpg

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
How many batteries are manufactured here ? any ? Just wondering .I would not expect that many companies could start a manu plant here and even be able to sell the batteries for say 5 times the price of chinese .....just the way it is imho.
You have rent ,insurance ,usa regulations you know where ,accountants,etc etc etc ..do you really think we could even afford the batteries then ? Doubtful .....juice is a different story entirely .Yes it would be lovely if all jobs could come back here but .....same reason companies flee cali for less stringent taxes and laws ,etc.cost of business just too high .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread