The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

the Aquav2 clone thread

Discussion in 'RTA' started by roxynoodle, Nov 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. roxynoodle

roxynoodle Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2014
    Ohio
    I think I already have! Two v2s, SE and v1. I have the v1 (HCigar clone) for sale elsewhere because the airflow is tight for me, but it doesn't look like its going to sell. So I may drill it out and keep it. Its a very nice tank also. Or I'll pif it to someone who likes a tight draw.

2. Sewknitty

Sewknitty Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2010
    NY
    Thanks and sorry for not seeing your original post! This will be my first FT order so I might as well shop around a bit while I'm there.

I went to the oringstore...is that $20 kit useful for RD- and RTA's?

3. roxynoodle

roxynoodle Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2014
    Ohio
    Which kit were you looking a? 1mm thick o rings are the most common ones used in attys, but sometimes you need 1.5mm ones also. And rarely, other sizes.

4. Sewknitty

Sewknitty Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2010
    NY
    The kit looks like it has way too many sizes. I've got a bag of random o's from RDA's but it's doggone good to know where to go and buy more. Thanks for the info!

5. MattyTny

MattyTny Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2013
    New York
    It does sound nice. I like that it has a option to rebuild. But the work space is small. I don't have any clearos, but damnit it looks nice. If they end up kicking ... I might check it out. My father likes the AquaV2, so I could get him that as an excuse to try it!

6. ThunderDan

ThunderDan Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2014
    MD
    It does look sweet. Rebuilding the coils doesn't look bad at all, could get a few done up at a time, and then quickly swap later when needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.