Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Probably not the kind you're used to, Kat.

Uh oh. I'm in trouble.

Oh you SO are....... you have NO idea. ;)

Happy New Year all. This year hasn't start well for me having a low immune system after my stem cell transplant this past May. I have a bad cold and congested lungs, lots of fluids and a trip to the ER a few days ago. I can now say I'm feeling much better I've missed talking with you guys and glad to see Doug Dino made us a new home. I haven't been vaping at all due to my lungs but hopefully soon I'll be back at it. So hopefully everyone had a safe and fun New Year and I'm glad to be back. Love you guys and please stay healthy. [emoji8][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donny, missed you! I'm so sorry to hear that your year started out so poorly, and of course wish you speedy healing and good health.

So glad you're back, kiddo!!

(And we rather like you, too.)

Sweeperdk

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Denmark
Ahhh seems to be the new home.

Already having fun with my newly acquired BB:

bilb1.jpg

And yes.. am considering a second one.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Probably not the kind you're used to, Kat.

Uh oh. I'm in trouble.

No ... You? In trouble? Nah. That's just you bein' you! image.jpg

Happy New Year all. This year hasn't start well for me having a low immune system after my stem cell transplant this past May. I have a bad cold and congested lungs, lots of fluids and a trip to the ER a few days ago. I can now say I'm feeling much better I've missed talking with you guys and glad to see Doug Dino made us a new home. I haven't been vaping at all due to my lungs but hopefully soon I'll be back at it. So hopefully everyone had a safe and fun New Year and I'm glad to be back. Love you guys and please stay healthy. [emoji8][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of prayers coming your way, Donny. Thanks for all of the warm wishes ... And we love you, too! :wub:

Happy New Year, everyone! image.jpg

There's no place like home!

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Ahhh seems to be the new home.

Already having fun with my newly acquired BB:

bilb1.jpg

And yes.. am considering a second one.

NICE! Congrats again.

Two is great. You can pick them both up with one hand and walk out a door with enough power for a day PLUS a change of flavors. Ahhh...."2". I do love my "2's". ;)

Get another. You won't regret it.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
An odd question about the BVC coils, bridge and airflow.

On the BVC coils do you care about where the holes on the pin are facing. By that I mean do you aim them towards the 3 side air holes or just load them without thinking.

I never even look, K. I just put them in and vape 'em. And they always taste mighty fine (to me).

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I never even look, K. I just put them in and vape 'em. And they always taste mighty fine (to me).

Its funny. I was loading a new coil yesterday and hubby asked. I had never thought about it and now it's got me tinkering to see if there is any difference. I can't tell so I thought I would ask the experts :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Its funny. I was loading a new coil yesterday and hubby asked. I had never thought about it and now it's got me tinkering to see if there is any difference. I can't tell so I thought I would ask the experts :)

Well, DO let us know if you have any air-hole epiphanies, will you?

:ohmy:

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
You know, it's actually you that's responsible for my interest in BBs... I kept seeing your sig line, and thinking, what the heck IS that? So I looked it up! At first I just thought "box mod" but I looked a bit more deeply, and saw its ingenious design, and hey, I love cartotanks! Hot dawg! :D

Andria

That's kind of you to say that. As an ex-smoker for so many years, I am much more about the 'vaping' itself than I am about all the toys. I want/need ease of use, quality and I don't want to carry all sorts of spares. The BB just suits, and a bit of work before leaving the house, and I am safe without spares for 4-7hrs, and sadly - I have dropped my BB many times - only 'damage' was breaking delrin drip tips.

I am trying to not collect 'toys', as saving $$ is a need for me. BB, P3, and (for camping) my MVP20W suits all of my needs. Cartos, billet bridge, and Silo do the rest for me.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
An odd question about the BVC coils, bridge and airflow.

On the BVC coils do you care about where the holes on the pin are facing. By that I mean do you aim them towards the 3 side air holes or just load them without thinking.

I'm pretty sure the guys do, but we just do it without thinking. :blink:

Do let us know about your air hole epiphanies, and who those experts might be. ;)

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I have extensive experience with... erhm... airholes....

After fiddling with the BVC coils for a few days, I can safely say that the direction of the airhole has no effect on the vape in my experience.

I am afraid to ask for a copy of your resume to confirm your experience with air holes :)

Thank you I can stop tinkering with said air holes.

Reactions: Freedom2Vape
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread